Call for Papers: E-JAIRIPA Volume IV, Issues I & II | CNLU Patna
Chanakya National Law University, Patna is inviting research papers for the E-JAIRIPA under Volume IV, Issues I & II. Scroll for more details!
The CIRF-in-IPHD of Chanakya National Law University, Patna is inviting research papers for the E-JAIRIPA under Volume IV, Issues I & II (Jan-June & July-December 2023).
About the University
Chanakya National Law University is a public law school and a National Law University in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education. The Chief Justice of Patna High Court is the ex officio chancellor of the university.
About the Journal [E-JAIRIPA]
JAIRIPA or Journal of Academic Innovation & Research in Intellectual Property Assets is an e-journal of the Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation (CIRF) in Intellectual Property for Humanity and Development (IPHD) of CNLU.
It is half-yearly e-Journal, Volume IV, Issues I & II (Jan-June & July-December 2023). It will have open access to all the concerns for the Common Good. The ISSN no. will be obtained later as per Rule which is under process. The Vice-Chancellor, CNLU, Patna is the Patron, and The Director of the Centre is the Chief Editor of the Journal.
The articles shall be blind peer-reviewed, before publication.
The journal accepts submissions in the following categories:
- Articles: 3,000-6,000 words, excluding footnotes
- Notes and Comments: 2,000-3,000 words
- Book Reviews: 2,000-4,000 words
- Submissions must necessarily contain an ABSTRACT of not more than 350 words and 5 (five) keywords.
- Main text: Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted. Speaking footnotes should be avoided.
- Citation style: ILI citation style.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The permissible plagiarism limit is 15%.
- Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc or docx.) format only. Submissions made in any other format shall not be considered.
- No submission shall be accepted after the deadline.
- Authors must indicate their academic qualifications and the name of the university/institution to which they are affiliated.
The last date to submit the manuscript is 15th October 2023.
Please submit your manuscript via email to [email protected] and write ‘‘E-JAIRIPA’ in the subject.
Email: [email protected].
Prof. (Dr.) S. C. Roy [Chief Editor]
- Ph: +91-7667074426