Call for Manuscripts: Academy Law Review Volume XLVIII Issue 2 | Kerala Law Academy
Academy Law Review is inviting original and unpublished manuscripts for its upcoming volume. Scroll down for more details!
Academy Law Review, Kerala Law Academy is inviting original and unpublished manuscripts for its upcoming Volume XLVIII Issue 2 of the Academy Law Review (Ac.LR) in 2024.
About the Institution
Established in 1966, the Kerala Law Academy has been a seat of excellence in legal education, consultancy, research, and pioneering law reforms. The Academy's prestigious institute, the Kerala Law Academy Law College, is located in Trivandrum, offering a liberal ambience conducive to igniting nascent thoughts and ideals. Affiliated to the University of Kerala, the Academy is recognized for its social commitment through socio-legal clinics and consultancy services.
About the Journal
The Academy Law Review (Ac.LR) is a peer-reviewed research law journal published by the Academy in association with the Center for Advanced Legal Studies and Research (CALSAR). Since its inaugural issue in 1977, the journal has consistently provided a platform for original, critical, and substantive research articles, earning international acclaim and being acknowledged as one of the best law journals in the country, Ac.LR has maintained its status as a continuously published research law journal for the past 34 years.
- Authors are requested to submit their articles via email to [email protected] in Microsoft Word format.
- Style and Citation: Manuscripts should be in Times New Roman (font-size: 12) with double spacing for text and 1.5 spacing for footnotes, following the Bluebook 21st Edition Citation format.
- Peer Review Process: The initial peer review process will take place within two months of submission. Authors will be informed of initial acceptance (conditional or otherwise) or rejection. The review process includes two-fold editing processes: Conditional Acceptance with minor modifications and Final Acceptance with Major modifications.
- Long Articles: 15,000 - 25,000 words.
- Short Articles: 5,000 - 12,500 words.
- Case Critiques: 2,500 - 7,500 words.
- Book Reviews: 1,500 - 5,000 words.
Adherence to the Guidelines for Blind and Anonymous Review, Double-Blind Review, and Confidentiality, as provided in the Guidelines for Peer Review and the Ethics Policy.
Each submission must include an abstract of not more than 500 words, along with a minimum of 6 keywords.
Co-authorship is permitted up to 5 authors for academicians or advocates and up to 2 authors for law students.
Manuscripts will be accepted until January 10, 2024.
Email: [email protected].