Call for Papers: National Conference on Medical Law Policy And Ethics | GNLU And IMA-GSB
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU) is organizing the National Conference on Medical Law, Policy, and Ethics. Scroll for more details!
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU) in collaboration with the Indian Medical Associations - Gujarat State Branch (IMA-GSB), is organizing the National Conference on Medical Law, Policy and Ethics "MEDLAWCON 2024" on 6th and 7th January 2024 at GNLU, Gandhinagar campus in offline mode.
About the Conference
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is hosting a conference on Medical Law, Policy, and Ethics in collaboration with the National Medical Commission (NMC) and the Indian Medical Association (IMA). The conference aims to bring together experts from various fields to discuss and address the critical issues at the intersection of medicine, law, policy, and ethics.
The conference will explore the complex and dynamic interplay between medical advancements, evolving legal frameworks, ethical considerations, and societal expectations. It will foster interdisciplinary collaboration and dialogue, seeking to drive positive change and ensure patient-centered care. The conference will cover a wide range of themes and topics, such as healthcare decision-making, emerging technologies, patient rights, ethical standards, and progressive policies.
Dates of the Conference
January 6-7, 2024
Gujarat National Law University, Koba, Gujarat
- Health Policy and Legal Frameworks
- Medical Misconduct and Professional Liability
- Legal and Ethical Dimensions of Healthcare Decision-Making
- Emerging Legal and Ethical Issues in Digital Health
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) in Medicine
- Emerging Technologies in Medicine and Legal and Ethical Challenges
- Robotics and Automation in Healthcare
- Blockchain Technology in Healthcare
- Disability Law and Ethics
- Forensic Medicine, Evidence, and Law
- Genetics and Law
- Healthcare professionals, legal practitioners, academics, researchers, ethicists, and more.
- Students pursuing degrees in Law or MBBS.
Guidelines for Presenters
- Submit a 500-word abstract highlighting the significance, objectives, and methodology.
- Co-authorship of up to 3 is allowed.
- One participant can present only one paper.
- Abstract Submission: September 30, 2023
- Communication of Selection: October 5, 2023
- Registration: October 5-20, 2023
- Full Paper Submission: December 5, 2023
- Conference Dates: January 6-7, 2024
- Professionals: INR 2000.
- Students: INR 1500.
Note: Payment of fee after abstract selection only (After October 5, 2023)
Submission Link: [Click here]
Link to Pay: [Click here to Register]
Brochure: [Click here to View]
Email: [email protected]