Call for Papers: First International Capacity Building Programme and Research Summit | HNLU
HNLU is organising the First International Capacity Building Programme and Research Summit. Scroll down for more details!
Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur is organising the First International Capacity Building Programme and Research Summit on 75 Years of Multilateral Trading System: Past, Present & Future Discourse.
About Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU)
Hidayatullah National Law University, a premier institute for legal education and research is celebrating its 20th Year of establishment. The University’s motto, ‘Dharma Sansthapanartham,’ translates to ‘for the sake of establishing the primacy of laws of eternal values.
About the Event
The event celebrates the 75th anniversary of the multilateral trading system (MTS), which started as the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) in 1948 and became the World Trade Organization (WTO) in 1995. The event will discuss the achievements, challenges, and future of the MTS, which has facilitated trade among 164 members and contributed to peace and prosperity. The event will also explore the idea of re-globalization, which aims to extend trade integration to more people, economies, and issues.
Academicians, Researchers, Professionals, Practitioners, And Students In The Fields Of Law, Economics, International Trade, International Economic Law, WTO Studies, Environmental Studies, Business Studies, Social Sciences, Sustainability, Or Any Other Stream Related To The Areas On The Broader Themes
Form: [Click here to Register]
- For Academicians and Professionals: INR 2000
- For Research Scholars and Students: INR 1500
- For Academicians and Professionals: 30 USD
- For Research Scholars and Students: 20 USD
- Upon registering for the First International Capacity-Building Programme and Research Summit, participants will receive a confirmation email as mentioned above containing a Google form for submitting research papers.
- There is NO REGISTRATION fee for the research paper presentations. However, only short-listed papers as submitted by registered participants for the programme shall be allowed to be presented in technical sessions.
- Co-authorship shall NOT be allowed.
- Account Holder’s Name: Registrar, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Bank Name: IDBI Bank
- Account No.: 1188102000000806
- IFSC Code: IBKL0001188
- MICR Code: 492259503
- Branch Name: HNLU Campus Branch, Uparwara, Nava Raipur
- Account Type: Current A/c
- Deadline for Registration & Fee Payment: 25th November 2023
- Notification of confirmation for Participation: 25th November 2023
- Deadline for the Submission of Research Paper: 05th December 2023
- Date of the Programme: 1-9 December, 2023
Brochure: [Click here to view]
Email: [email protected].
Dr. Ankit Awasthi, Programme Director, Head - Centre for WTO-WIPO Studies, School of Law and Technology
- Ph: +91-7355235075