2nd Leila Seth Memorial Inter-University Judgment Writing Competition 2023 | Shoolini University
Faculty of Legal Sciences, Shoolini University is organising the 2nd Leila Seth Memorial Inter-University Judgement Writing Competition. Scroll for more details!
School of Law at Shoolini University is organising the 2nd Leila Seth Memorial Inter-University Judgement Writing Competition and is inviting registrations for the same.
About the Organiser
Shoolini University is situated in the lap of the Himalayas in Kasauli Hills, Himachal Pradesh. Established in 2009, this dynamic and innovation-led centre of learning has made giant strides. It has consistently been ranked among India’s top 100 universities (NIRF), is one of India’s highest generators of patents and innovation, and matches the world’s best universities in research output.
About Faculty of Legal Sciences, Shoolini University
School of Law is the youngest department at Shoolini University founded in the year 2017. School of Law is committed to perfection in teaching, learning and research. It aims to create pioneers in the field of law who can make a difference with their high-impact analytical skills and innovative talent both at the Bar and Bench.
Justice Leila Seth was the first woman judge in the Delhi High Court and later became Chief Justice of Himachal Pradesh. We have dedicated the essence of her spirit to the competition.
The Concept of Judgment Writing has been prevalent for quite some time in the legal fraternity. A participant is encouraged to think like a Judge and render a suitable Judgment. The competition encourages innovative judgments that have meticulously examined and applied relevant legal concepts.
Date and Venue
The competition will be held on 13th October 2023 on the campus of Shoolini University.
- All students pursuing 3 3-year or 5-year L.L.B. courses or an L.L.M. course from a recognized Law School, University or Institution in India shall be eligible to participate.
- A team must consist of 2 members. Team members may belong to the same or different Law Schools, Universities or Institutions in India.
- Registration starts: 15th September, 2023
- Last Date of registration: 30th September, 2023
- Last Date for payment of fee: 30th September, 2023
750 INR per team (Excluding boarding and lodging).
Registration Link: [Click here]
- Account Name: Shoolini University, Solan
- Account Number: 0433000100728236
- Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
- IFSC Code: PUNB0043300
Note: A screenshot of the payment made must be uploaded in the given registration form.
- The teams coming 1st, 2nd and 3rd would be given prizes accordingly.
- Participation certificates will be provided to all participants.
Brochure: [Click here to view]
- Ms. Harshita: +91-9560229463
- Ms. Medini Sharma: +91-8626869560