2nd National Article Writing Competition on Constitutional Conundrums | Amity Law School Patna
Amity Law School Patna is organizing its 2nd National Article Writing Competition on the theme “Constitutional conundrums: A Juridical Analysis”.
Amity Law School, Amity University Patna is pleased to announce the forthcoming edition of their event "2nd National Article Writing Competition on Constitutional Conundrums: A Juridical Analysis.
About the Amity Law School
Amity Law School has been established under Amity University, Patna to achieve world-class legal education in the state and the country. In its constant pursuit of excellence, it is always endeavouring to create a legacy of leadership, professional Acumen, and excellence. The school strives to exceed the benchmarks of educational standards and constantly innovates in its processes and methodologies in legal education.
About the Event
Amity Law School Patna is organizing its 2nd National Article Writing Competition on the theme “Constitutional conundrums: A Juridical Analysis”. The competition is intended to provide a platform for law students across the country to participate and showcase their research and ‘ writing skills and abilities.
Constitutional conundrums: A Juridical Analysis.
- Individual rights vis-à-vis collective rights
- Privacy vis-à-vis surveillance
- State action and Proportionality test
- Coloniality and Constitution
- Legislative process and money bills
NOTE: The above-mentioned list for sub-themes is merely illustrative and not exhaustive and hence any other submission pertinent to the theme may be accorded consideration.
Students, Scholars, and Academicians pursuing any degree/course from a recognized university can participate in the competition.
No registration fee will be charged from the participants.
- Interested candidates shall register from the link mentioned below.
- Further, they have to submit their respective articles by email to email@example.com with the subject “Submission for the ALS National Article Writing Competition- 2023”.
Guidelines for Submission
- The Article must be submitted in English only, not exceeding 3500 words (Excluding footnotes).
- Co-Authorship of up to only two members is allowed.
- The article must be the original work of the authors. The article published elsewhere or selected/ submitted for publication elsewhere/ failing in our plagiarism check systems and procedures shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel/disqualify any of the entries if found in violation of the guidelines for Submission.
- In all matters related to the Competition, the decision of the Panel and Amity Law School shall be final and conclusive.
- The article should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.
- The margin in each side shall be 2.54 cm i.e. 1 inch.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook 20th edition for citation.
- All the articles must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission for the ALS National Article Writing Competition- 2023”.
- The body of the e-mail must specify the Name, Address, e-mail id, Contact number and name of the College/ University along with the address and class of the Participant.
- The essay should not contain names or any other marks which reveal the identity of the author.
- The article must be attached in '.doc' or '.docx' format.
- Knowledge of Law: 20 Marks
- Structure & Organisation: 20 Marks
- Latest Developments in such topic: 20 Marks
- Relevance of Research: 20 Marks
- Compliance with the rules: 20 Marks
- 1st Prize: Certificate of Excellence + INR 5100 Cash Prize.
- 2nd Prize: Certificate of Excellence + INR 3100 Cash Prize.
- 3rd Prize: Certificate of Excellence + INR 2100 Cash Prize.
- A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful submission of the article.
- Top entries may also be published in the form of an edited book bearing an ISBN depending on the quality of the entry.
- Last Date of Registration: 25th August 2023 [Extended]
- Last Date of Submission: 30th September 2023 [Extended]
- Result Declaration: 07 October 2023 [Extended]
Brochure: [Click here to view]
Khushbu Prasad [Faculty Co-ordinator]
- Email: email@example.com
- Ph: +91=8789015803
Adya Pandey [Student Co-ordinator]
- Ph: +91-7858935863