4th National ADR Competition 2023 | Kerala Law Academy Law College
Kerala Law Academy Law College is organising the 4th National ADR Competition (Virtual), scheduled to be held from 12th – 14th of October 2023.
The Kerala Law Academy Law College invites you to participate in its 4th National ADR Competition (Virtual), scheduled to be held from 12th – 14th of October 2023. The competition will be conducted through the online platform ZOOM and will involve role-playing based on hypothetical problems with legal subject matter and disputes.
About the Organizer
The Kerala Law Academy Law College (KLA), established in 1966 is a Centre for legal studies, legal research and law reforms. Its acclaimed peer-reviewed Research Journal is published continuously since 1977. The College is affiliated with the University of Kerala.
The competition is open to all Law Colleges/Law Schools and Universities; Departments of Law in India recognized by the Bar Council of India. Students doing post-graduation in law and students undergoing correspondence courses are not eligible to participate in the Competition. Only one team from each participating institution shall be registered for the competition comprising of two member team and a Rapporteur
- Provisional Registration: Institutions/Teams interested in participating in the Competition can provisionally register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com on or before 20th September 2023, Wednesday (20.02.2023)
- Direct Registration: The team intending to participate must register on or before 30th September 2023, Saturday (30.09.2023) by submitting the duly filled Proforma provided in the Kerala Law Academy website and making an online payment of Rs 2,750/- (Two thousand Seven Hundred Fifty Only), as registration fee through the online link provided in the Kerala law academy website.
- Registration Fees: INR 2,750/- per team.
- Team codes shall be allotted on 02nd October 2023, Monday (02.10.2022)
- Hypothetical problems with the legal subject matter and disputes may be assimilated and developed into the role-playing format through imagination and the individual skill of the participants.
- Separate problems are provided for each round.
- Problem No.1 is for the preliminary round. Problem No. 2 is for the semi-finals and Problem No. 3 is for the finals.
- In all rounds, the rapporteurs of the competing teams will be exchanged.
- Roleplay shall be based on real situation performance by the complainant/claimant, respondent, and rapporteur respectively according to the opted ADR methodology. A congenial methodology shall be selected.
- The competition is conducted through the online platform Zoom.
- The Meeting ID, Password, and Link will be communicated to the teams via email 25 to 15 minutes before each round in which they are participating.
Ever-rolling trophies, cash prizes, and individual trophies for winners, and every participant will be awarded a certificate of participation. Honours in this competition include:
- Best Team: Rs 20,000/-
- Second Best Team: Certificate of Honour
- Best Counsellor: Certificate of Honour
- Rules & Regulations: [Click here]
- Preliminary Round Problem: [Click here]
- Semi-final Round Problem: [Click here]
- Final Round Problem: [Click here]
- Adv. Priya M.K: +91-9633311359
- Adv. Salini A.P: +91-8527861463
- Adv. Radhika R.P: +91-9656830914
- Mrs. Akhila.C. M: +91-8592814727
- Dr. Malavika J: +91-8281682549
Student Convenor MCS
- Arya M A: 7356877165
- Student Convenors
- Anjali Gurunath Naik: 8136972384
- Krishnapriya M: 9037512560
- Alka Aravind: 9447467257