4th National Article Writing Competition on Saving Himalayas | Law College Dehradun
Vasundhara - The Green Society, Law College Dehradun is organising its 4th National Article Writing Competition on Saving Himalayas - A Fragile Ecosystem. Scroll for more details.
Vasundhara - The Green Society, Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University proudly announce the 4th National Article Writing Competition under the theme "Saving Himalayas - A Fragile Ecosystem* to pen down your thoughts and ideas on various interesting topics.
About Uttaranchal University
Uttaranchal University is dedicated to spreading legal, scientific, technical, and professional knowledge while instilling ethics into education. Our institution offers a vibrant student life, comprehensive academic courses, and a strong focus on research and industry connections. Situated in the scenic lap of Devbhoomi, Uttarakhand, our campus provides a serene environment for learning.
About Law College Dehradun
Law College Dehradun, established in 2002, has been a trailblazer in legal education, emphasizing the fusion of theory and practice. With accomplished faculty, it offers innovative programs, including the first 5-year BA.LL.B. and BBA.LL.B. courses in North India and a one-year LL.M. program in Uttarakhand.
About Vasundhara- The Green Society
Vasundhara- The Green Society aims to raise environmental awareness and promote a Green Campus. It collaborates with institutions worldwide to ensure efficient resource use and sustainable development. The society conducts environmental education programs at international and national levels.
Saving Himalayas - A Fragile Ecosystem.
- Law, management, economics, undergraduate, postgraduate, and research scholars from recognized institutions.
- Co-authorship: Not allowed
Certificate of Participation for all registered participants
- 1st Position: INR 1200
- Runner Up: INR 800
- Second Runner Up: INR 500
Register via Google Forms:
- Registration Link: [Click here]
- Participants will receive details via their registered email IDs.
Submit articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Word Limit: 800-1000 words
- Format: Times New Roman, Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, 15% plagiarism allowance
- Registration Deadline: September 18, 2023
- Submission Deadline: September 20, 2023
- Result Declaration: 1st Week of October 2023
Payment through Google Pay or UPI to 9771120487 or tskamalnayan@oksbi.
Upload the payment screenshot in the registration form.
Brochure: [Click here]
- Kamal Nayan: +91-9771120487
- Megha Kavtiyal: +91-9771120487