4th Surana & Surana and RGNUL International Arbitral Award Writing Competition 2023
Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution, RGNUL is organising the 4th Surana & Surana and RGNUL International Arbitral Award Writing Competition, 2023. Scroll for more details!
The Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CADR), Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law is inviting participation for the 4th Surana & Surana and RGNUL International Arbitral Award Writing Competition, 2023.
About the CADR
Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CADR) at the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, has been established to promote the interest of students and researchers in Alternative Dispute Resolution constituting dispute resolution methods like Arbitration, Negotiation, Mediation and Conciliation. CADR endeavours to promote and develop ADR as a vehicle of socio-economic and political justice. The Centre is also known for organizing Research Paper Writing and Essay Writing competitions.
About Surana & Surana
Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai, India has been dedicated to providing quick relief to clients and is described as the “first choice” and the “go-to” firm for legal advice by top clients from “MSME to MNC” in South India. Consistently ranked among the top law firms of India since 1998 by national and international publications and clients, their services include arbitration, mediation, litigation, corporate, commercial, criminal, cyber, defence, tax, regulatory investigations & compliance, real estate, infrastructure and IPR.
About the Competition
The CADR is collaborating with Surana & Surana International Attorneys, headquartered in Chennai, India to organise the fourth edition of the Surana & Surana & RGNUL International Arbitral Award Writing Competition, 2023.
No Fees will be charged at any stage of the competition.
The Competition shall be open to the students who are pursuing their B.A. LLB/ LLM/PhD/ M.Phil or any other Undergraduate or Masters courses in any university across the World. If any student of the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) is positioned amongst the top three, he/she will not be eligible for the top three prizes but will be felicitated in recognition of his/her performance with a special prize by the Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai.
- Last Date to Seek clarifications: 15th October 2023.
- Release of Clarifications: 20th October 2023.
- Last Date of Submission of the Final Draft: 14th November 2023.
- Declaration of Results: 1st January 2024.
- First Prize: INR 25,000.
- Second Prize: INR 15,000.
- Third Prize: INR 10,000.
- Consolation Prize (Next Best Five Entries): INR 1,000/- (each).
- For the Registration and Submission, [Click here].
- For submitting clarifications, [Click here]
- For the Competition Rules, [Click here]
- For the Draft Award, [Click here]
- For the Competition Problem, [Click here]
Email: [email protected]
- Ms. Chamundeshwari Pemmasani: +91-9798123567
- Mr. Jotsaroop Singh: +91-9958854523
- Mr. Rohan Gajendra Pratap Singh: +91-9546529034