ASTRAEA | KES' Shri. Jayantilal H. Patel Law College | 18th and 19th March 2023
KES' Shri. Jayantilal H. Patel Law College, Kandivli (West), Mumbai is inviting to Annual National Legal Intercollegiate Fest “ASTRAEA” on 18th and 19th March 2023.
KES' Shri. Jayantilal H. Patel Law College, Kandivli (West), Mumbai is inviting to Annual National Legal Intercollegiate Fest “ASTRAEA” on 18th and 19th March 2023. This fest is a congregation of students from various nationally reputed legal colleges. The fest gives participants the opportunity to unleash their legal talents in a variety of events.
About the Organiser
KES Shri Jayantilal H Patel Law College was incepted in the year 2012. The college has been approved by the University of Mumbai, recognized by the Bar Council of India and ISO Certified. The college has been growing with achievements and proffering quality legal education. The institute has been proliferating with additional divisions, and additional courses including Masters of Law in Business Law, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law and Intellectual Property Law and PG diploma courses in Cyber, Intellectual Property, and Taxation Law, and harnessing the same through modern methods and technology-based teaching.
An internal student newsletter 'Lawspective' that wings students to voice their concerns on legal, political, topical, or other issues has been initiated by the Students Research Society. The institute strives to achieve the pinnacle of excellence through state-of-the-art infrastructure with dedicated, well-qualified, and accessible staff.
Astraea is the National Inter-Collegiate fest which is held by KES' Shri. Jayantilal H. Patel Law College. Every year students from all over India show enthusiasm and zeal, and participate in this National fest comprising of Moot Court Competition, Client Counselling, Article Writing and PIL Drafting. Many eminent personalities judge this event, among them renowned Sr. Advocate Rizwan Merchant graced the legal fest last year. This year as we mark the 9th anniversary of Astraea, we are more than exhilarated to kick start this event.
- Participation restricted to 3 & 5-Year Law students of LL.B. Course
- Maximum 4 students can participate per college in the fest
- Further details are mentioned in the brochure. (Click Here)
- Last registration date: 25th February 2023
- Day of the Fest: 18th and 19th March 2023
Registration Form Link: Click Here
- Registration charges per participating college is Rs 2000/-.
- Registration fees should be paid in the form of NEFT / RTGS / IMPS / UPI in favour of:
- Name: 'KES SHRI. JAYANTILAL H PATEL LAW COLLEGE'
- Bank: Bank of Baroda, Kandivali (West)
- Account No : 03970100043277
- IFSC: BARBOKANDIV (Fifth character is Zero).
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: Click Here