G20 Youth Conclave 2023: Debate Competition | Amity Law School, Gwalior
Amity Law School, Gwalior is organising the G20-Youth Conclave, a Debate Competition on 6th September 2023.
Amity Law School, Gwalior is hosting the "G20-Youth Conclave" Debate Competition on 6th September 2023.
The G20 or Group of 20 is an intergovernmental forum comprising 19 countries and the European Union. It works to address major issues related to the global economy, such as international financial stability, climate change mitigation, and sustainable development.
About the Organiser
G20 Committee, the official committee for hosting the Youth Conclave of Amity Law School, Gwalior understands the importance of the G20 Summit and hopes that our efforts for this debate competition will help the students understand the importance of the G20 Summit as well.
The Competition will be held in 2 rounds
- There will be discussions from both sides for/against the given topic.
- Delegates can raise the placards to ask questions after the speech of the concerned Delegate.
- The decision of the coordinator of the session would be final.
- The maximum limit of speech is 2 min for the first speech and 1 minute for the discussion.
- A total of 46 participants will qualify for the Second Round of the competition.
- There is also an introductory speech in this round which would also be given by the person who would be the delegate of India.
- The rest of the Procedure remains the same as in Round 1.
The competition is open to students who are currently enrolled in the 10th grade or above at a recognized school or university in India.
- Relevancy of Content: 20 Marks
- Researching Skills: 20 Marks
- Oratory Skills: 30 Marks
- Code of Conduct: 10 Marks
- Originality and Individuality: 20 Marks
- Winner: Cash Prize of rupees 5000/- + Trophy+ Certificate of Appreciation.
- RunnerUp: Cash Prize of rupees 3000/- + Trophy + Certificate of Appreciation.
- 2nd Runner-Up: Cash prize worth rupees 2000/- + Trophy + Certificate of Appreciation.
- 1st Best Speaker: Trophy + Certificate of Appreciation.
- 2nd Best Speaker: Trophy + Certificate of Appreciation. (Best Speakers will be selected by cumulative score of Rounds 1 and 2)
- Three Consolation Prizes: Trophy+ Certificate of Appreciation.
- The prize amount is subject to be revised based on the entries.
- The committee's decision would be the final.
- Round 1: Is Climate change an existential threat or just a catastrophic one?
- Round 2: Depoliticization of the global supply of food fertilizers and medical products so that geopolitical tensions do not lead to a humanitarian crisis.
UPI ID: rounakj0402@axisbank
Name of Account holder: Rounak Jain
Registration Form: Click here
- Registration Deadline: 3rd September 2023 (till 11:59 PM).
- Allotment of Countries/organisations: 4th September 2023.
The organizing committee reserves the right to allot.
Brochure: [Click here to view]
Email: [email protected].
Ankit Singh[Head, G20 Committee]
- Ph: +91-6260321943
Rounak Jain: +91-9770491267