VES National Law Fest 2024 | VES College of Law Mumbai
VES College of Law, Mumbai is organising the VES National Law Fest 2024. Scroll down for more details!
Vivekanand Education Society(VES) College of Law, Mumbai is organising the VES National Law Fest which is scheduled to take place on the 12th, 13th, and 14th of January, 2024.
About the Organiser
Vivekanand Education Society, located in Chembur, Mumbai, was founded in 1962, with the inspired leadership of Late Shri. Hashuji Advani. In 2009, V.E.S. College of Law was founded as a part of the Vivekanand Education Society. Since its inception, the college has excelled in providing legal education and imparting practical skills. It actively engages students in the decision-making process and has become a hub for hosting various State and National Level Competitions. These events not only foster healthy competition but also provide students with opportunities to showcase their legal acumen and advocacy skills.
About the Event
Vivekanand Education Society's College of Law is excited to announce its inaugural National Law Fest, scheduled for January 12th, 13th, and 14th, 2024. This exciting event comprises a diverse range of competitions, including Moot Court, Client Counselling, Debate, and PIL Drafting. The Law Fest aims to draw participants from law schools across the nation, each demonstrating their mastery of advocacy.
Distinguished figures from the legal fraternity, renowned in the field of litigation, will serve as judges, providing invaluable insights and recognition for the participants. We look forward to your institution's participation and the collective celebration of legal prowess at our National Law Fest.
- National Moot Court Competition
- National Client Counselling Competition
- Debate Competition
- National PIL Drafting Competition
All students enrolled and pursuing a 3-year LLB programme or a 5-year integrated LLB programme shall be eligible to participate in the National Law Fest.
Date of National Law Fest
12th-14th January 2024.
- National Moot Court Competition: INR 3000.
- National Client Counselling Competition: INR 2000.
- Debate Competition: INR 1000.
- National PIL Drafting Competition: INR 500.
Vivekanand Education Society’s College of Law, Sindhi Society, Chembur East, Mumbai - 400071.
- National Moot Court Competition: [Click here to Register]
- National Client Counselling Competition: [Click here to Register]
- Debate Competition: [Click here to Register]
- National PIL Drafting Competition: [Click here to Register]
Email: [email protected].
- Mr. Bhushan Shinde: +91-9892810749
- Ms. Prajnee S. Sahoo: +91-9987815779
- Ms. Bhagyashree Patil: +91-8652869138
- Mr. Aumkaar Sane [General Secretary]: +91-7208720993
- Ms. Diya Patil [Administrator] +91-9326762576
- Ms. Siddhi Nigde [Treasurer] +91-9324008102