JLU CCLHR National Article Writing Competition 2023
Jagran Lakecity University is organizing the JLU CCLHR National Article Writing Competition. Scroll down for more details!
JLU Centre for Constitutional Law and Human Rights, Faculty of Law at Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal is organizing the JLU CCLHR National Article Writing Competition, 2023.
About the Competition
The JLU Centre for Constitutional Law and Human Rights at the Faculty of Law, Jagran Lakecity University, is hosting the JLU CCLHR National Article Writing Competition, 2023 in collaboration with Manupatra as their legal tech partner. They are inviting articles over a wide ambit of the subject(s) of Constitutional Law and Human Rights in Contemporary India with the theme “Diverse Horizons: Exploring Constitutional Values in Contemporary India” from students pursuing 3 or 5-year law courses to engage deeply in the subject matter of constitutional law and its contemporary relevance.
About the Centre
The JLU Centre for Constitutional Law & Human Rights is a research initiative within the Faculty of Law at Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal. Established with a profound commitment to the principles of human rights and constitutional law, the centre plays a pivotal role in cultivating and fostering a culture of rigorous research.
The Faculty of Law committed to fostering scholarly discussions and idea exchange, was established in the year 2014 as part of Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal. It is the only participating university from Central India ERASMUS+ program under the Tuning India Project, funded by the European Commission and is also currently the country chair for the Association of Universities of Asia Pacific (AUAP).
Authors must be currently enrolled in either 5-year or 3-year LL.B. courses from any recognized university or Law College in India for the academic year of 2023-2024.
Registration and Payment
Author(s) must register themselves by filing the following google form given below:
- Registration link: [Click here to Register]
- Payment Link: [Click here to Pay]
- Link for Submission of Article: [Click here to Submit]
- Winner: INR 5,000 prize money.
- 1st Runner Up: INR 4,000 prize money.
- 2nd Runner Up: INR 3,000 prize money.
- Publication of Top 3 Articles on Manupatra
- Certificate of Recognition & Participation
- Last date of Registration: 26th November, 2023
- Submission Deadline: 26th December, 2023
Brochure: [Click here to view]
Email: [email protected].
- Mr. Omkareshwar Pathak [Assistant Professor, Faculty In-charge, JLU CCLHR, Faculty of Law, JLU]: +91-7223004927
- Ms. Ojaswini Thakur [Student Co-Convener, JLU CCLHR]: +91-9109086426