3rd Surana and Surana and RGNUL International Arbitral Award Writing Competition, 2022
3rd Surana and Surana and RGNUL International Arbitral Award Writing Competition is being organised by CADR RGNUL and Surana & Surana.
3rd Surana and Surana and RGNUL International Arbitral Award Writing Competition, 2022 is being organised by the Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution, RGNUL (CADR) in collaborations with Surana & Surana International Attorneys, headquartered in Chennai, India.
About the Centre
Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CADR) at the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, has been established to promote students' and researchers' interest in Alternative Dispute Resolution constituting dispute resolution methods like Arbitration, Negotiation, Mediation and Conciliation. CADR endeavours to promote and develop ADR as a vehicle of socio-economic and political justice.
About Surana & Surana
Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai, India has been dedicated to providing quick relief to clients and is described as the "first choice" and the "go-to" firm for legal advice by top clients from "MSME to MNC" in South India. Consistently ranked among the top law firms of India since 1998 by national and international publications and clients, their services include arbitration, mediation, litigation, corporate, commercial, criminal, cyber, defence, tax, regulatory investigations & compliance, real estate, infrastructure and IPR.
About 3rd Surana and Surana and RGNUL International Arbitral Award Writing Competition
The CADR is collaborating with Surana & Surana International Attorneys, headquartered in Chennai, India to organise the 3rd edition of the Surana & Surana & RGNUL International Arbitral Award Writing Competition 2022. NO FEES will be charged at any stage of the competition.
- The competition shall be open to the students who are pursuing their B.A.LL.B./LLM/PhD/MPhil or any other Undergraduate or Masters courses (other than Law) in any university across the world.
- If any student of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) is positioned amongst the top three, he/she will not be eligible for the top three prizes but will be felicitated with a special prize by the Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai.
- Release of the competition problem: September 10, 2022
- Last date to seek clarifications: October 10, 2022
- Release of clarifications: October 20, 2022
- Last date for submission of final draft: November 20, 2022
- Declaration of results: January 2023
- First prize: INR 25,000/-
- Second prize- INR 15,000/-
- Third prize- INR 10,000/-
- Consolation prize (next 5 best entries)- INR 1,000/- (each)
- Registration and Submission Form: Click Here
- Submitting Clarifications: Click Here
- Competition Rules: Click Here
- Draft Award: Click Here
- Competition Problem: Click Here
- Brochure: Click Here
- Kabir Chaturvedi (+91 91489 05381)
- Tanveer Kaur (+91 70097 22968)
- Rachit Somani (+91 63760 06259)
Submitted By: Organising Committee