Webinar: Consumer Rights and Responsibilities | DNLU Jabalpur
DNLU is organising a national webinar on Consumer Rights and Responsibilities. Scroll down for more details!
Vidhi Mitra, University’s Legal Aid Cell, Dharmashastra National Law University is organising a national webinar on Consumer Rights and Responsibilities.
Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (M.P.) was established in the year 2018, by Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University Act 24 of 2018.
About Vidhi Mitra
University’s Legal Aid Cell, Vidhi Mitra aims to make the legal system and justice more accessible to the general public and create awareness amongst the people about the contemporary legal issues and established rights of the people.
Date and Time
November 07 2023 | 5.00 PM to 7.00 PM
This opportunity is open to students who are pursuing an integrated 5-year LL.B. programme, a 3-year LL.B. programme, an LLM or equivalent programme, or a PhD or equivalent programme in India, as well as to academicians, research scholars, and lawyers.
Consumer Rights & Responsibilities.
- Naveen Prakash Sharma, National President, Upbhokta Adhikar Sangathan, Member, Consumer Advocacy Group (CAG), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI),
- Dr. Sairam Bhat, Professor of Law, NLSIU Bengaluru and Centre Coordinator, Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA)
- Vikas Gahlot, Senior Research Associate, CEERA-NLSIU
Form: [Click here to Register]
- Account Name: Dharmashastra National Law University A/c Legal Aid Committee
- Account Number: 519302010226729
- IFSC Code : UBIN0551937
- Branch: Union Bank of India, State Bar Council, High Court, Jabalpur
Email: [email protected].
- Abhinav Mishra [Convenor]: +91-6264134049
- Isha Shrivastav [Co- Convenor]: +91-7296807403