Two-day National Level Workshop and Competition on Crime Scene Investigation 2022 | National Forensic Sciences University
Two-day National-Level Workshop and Competition on Crime Scene investigation by National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU) from November 22-23, 2022.
Two-day National-Level Workshop and Competition on Crime Scene Investigation 2022 by National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU) from November 22-23, 2022.
About the Organizer/College/University
National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU)
National Forensic Sciences University, an Institution of National Importance, having its headquarter at Gandhinagar, Gujarat is established by an Act passed in the year 2020 by the Parliament of India, to facilitate and promote studies and research and to achieve excellence in the field of forensic science in conjunction with applied behavioral science studies, law, criminology, and other allied areas and technology and other related fields, and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
School of Law, Forensic Justice & Policy Studies
School of Law, Forensic Justice & Policy Studies is established with the aim of imparting professional education with a special focus on forensic application in all allied areas of law and policy framework. The School aspires to be the leading provider of forensic justice understanding to all professionals from different areas of governance including justice administration. Through forensic lenses, it focuses on crime prevention, crime reduction, crime mapping, and the speedy and fair dispensation of justice thereby contributing to the overall welfare of people.
School of Forensic Science
The School of Forensic Science is excelling with a resolution to create skilled human resources for criminal investigation through world-class teaching, research, training, and innovations. As the types of crimes and modus operandi of criminals are continuously changing, qualified and skilled forensic experts are in need of the hour to investigate and analyze forensic evidence to support the criminal justice delivery system. Through its unique curriculum, state-of-the-art infrastructures, and diverse pool of qualified and scholastic faculties, the school caters intellectually and culturally inspired academic environment.
The School of Forensic Science (SFS) and School of Law, Forensic Justice & Policy Studies (SLFJPS) under the National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat are organizing a Two Day National Level Workshop and Competition on Crime Scene Investigation from November 22-23, 2022.
The Two-day Workshop and Competition aim to provide an adequate platform to all the stakeholders of the criminal justice delivery and administration system so that they can thoroughly understand crime scene and crime scene management.
The Workshop and Competition will be helpful for Criminologists, Law Enforcement Officers, Forensic professionals, Academicians, and Students. The competition will further test the knowledge as well as the skills of the participants related to various aspects of crime scenes like crime scene photography, sketching, securing evidence, and chain of custody. Through these activities, the participants will simulate the situations that criminal investigation professionals encounter.
Criminologists, Law Enforcement Officers, Forensic professionals, Academicians, and Students can attend the workshop and participate in the competition.
The Event will be held in the physical mode at the National Forensic Sciences University, Sector-9, Gandhinagar Campus.
Procedure of Registration
● Registration Fees
- For professionals: Rs. 1500
- For students and research scholars: Rs. 750
● Please note that the University shall not provide any accommodation facility.
● The registration fee is inclusive of registration for the event (workshop and competition), lunch and high tea of both days.
● Fill out the Google Form and upload the payment receipt at https://forms.gle/Az2Gjxq9k5STqPgM7
- Bank Name: Punjab National Bank (Savings Account)
- Branch Name: Jalseva Bhavan Branch, SEC-10, Gandhinagar
- Account Name: National Forensic Sciences University
- Account Holder: 4601000100070443
- IFSC Code: PUNB0460100
Deadlines & Important Dates
● Last date of Registration: November 16, 2022
● Crime Scene Management Workshop: November 22, 2022 (Tuesday)
● Crime Scene Management Competition: November 23, 2022 (Wednesday)
● For any concerns, Contact us at meet [email protected]
● You can contact the Faculty Coordinator, Ms. Mradul Singh, at +917863036478
● You can also contact the Student Coordinators Ms. Avantika Johri at +918707378572 and Mr. Rohan Kumar Tolani at +919479882792
Official Link: Click Here
Event brochure: Click Here
Submitted By: Organising Committee
Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary, and Entrance Exams