Last Updated on by Admin LB
A conference on Financial Reporting & Governance Framework is being organized by CII along with National Foundation for Corporate Governance (NFCG). It is scheduled for 15 – 16 September 2021, over a virtual platform. Deliberations at the Conference would focus on contemporary challenges surrounding audit communities, evolving complexities of business, and the role and expectations of Regulators.
Shri R. Sridharan, Chairperson, NFRA will be addressing the conference.
Conference plans to focus on the following key themes
- Building trust in financial reporting- Role of Audit Committee
- Internal audit in a fast-changing environment
- What measures does the industry deem necessary for strengthening the audit profession, what are the expectations of the industry from an auditor?
- Role of regulators and the future of audit
List of speakers
- Mr. Shyamak R Tata, Chairman, CII National Committee on Financial Reporting & Partner, Deloitte India
- Mr. Harinderjit Singh, Chairman, CII Sub-Group on Companies Act, SEBI LODR Regulations and Related Legislations & Partner, PW CA LLP
- Mr. P Kanchinadham, Chairman, CII Sub-Group on Enhanced Reporting Framework & Corporate Secretary & Chief Legal Officer, Tata Steel Limited
- Mr. Sudhir Soni, Chairman, CII Sub-Group on Auditing Standards & Partner, S.R. Batliboi & Co LLP
- Ms. Geeta Mathur, Independent Director
- Mr. Jatin Dalal, Chief Financial Officer, Wipro
- Mr. M P Vijay Kumar, Chief Financial Officer, Sify Technologies
- Mr. P R Ramesh, Independent Director
- Ms. Priya Subbaraman, Chief Regulatory Officer, National Stock Exchange of India
- Mr. Rakesh Jha, Chief Financial Officer, ICICI Bank Limited
- Mr. Ramesh Swaminathan, Executive Director & CF, Lupin Ltd
- Ms Rupa Vora, Independent Director
- Mr. Shailesh Haribhakti, Independent Director
- Mr. V Swaminathan, Head – Corporate Audit & Assurance, Godrej Group
- Mr. Venkatraman T V, VP & Head-Internal Audit and Risk Management, Ashok Leyland Limited
- Mr. Vijay Chawla, Head of Risk Advisory, KPMG
- Mr. Vinit Teredesai, Chief Financial Officer, Mindtree
To apply: Click Here
For brochure: Click Here
Please note that registration is on a “first-come, first-serve” basis, and there is no registration fee.
Reported By: Palash