Call for Applications: Legal Bites Campus Amicus Program 2023
Legal Bites is looking for enthusiastic and passionate law students from various colleges and universities across India to join its Campus Amicus Program 2023.
Legal Bites is excited to announce the launching of the Legal Bites Campus Amicus Programme 2023 to widen our reach among young law students studying in various colleges and universities across India.
About the organisation
Legal Bites is an Ed-Tech platform with a monthly viewership of 1 million+. The goal of our company is to provide affordable, high-quality particulars on legal judgments, codes, articles of academic interest and interviews of leading legal professionals designed to inculcate a sense of legal awareness among the cosmopolitan audience. Legal Bites has been recognised as the ‘Best Online Law Education Platform 2020’ by APAC Insider at the Indian Excellence Awards. We are a mid-sized, growing organisation, which values care, learning and action.
About the Campus Amicus Programme 2023
Learn + Fun + Earn + Lead = Legal Bites Campus Amicus Program: A unique opportunity to enhance your legal education and awareness while having fun, earning rewards, and leading your college or university in the legal community.
This programme aims to promote our presence and develop a nationwide network to create a student-mentor nexus between college students and Legal Bites. This programme allows students to know our organisation better and become a part of us in our efforts to make our association indispensable to law enthusiasts and promote top-notch legal education. The programme also seeks to strengthen our strategies to engage students and colleges with various events and programs organised by Legal Bites with an aim to promote law and advance the academic and professional lives of students.
This program is an outreach cum awareness program that seeks to provide opportunities with the help of Campus Amicus appointed under this programme.
The initial period would be 3 months which can be extended to 6 months based on the performance of the candidate.
- Students pursuing an Undergraduate or Post-Graduate law course from any recognized University in India.
- The applicant should not have any association with any other organization of the same genre.
- Hard-working, honest, and punctual applicant having good leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
Any discrepancy found will lead to termination of internship.
Number of Positions
Only 3 Campus Amicus from each College/University.
To have the position of Campus Amicus and lead Legal Bites in the concerned college is in itself a matter of pride. Some of the perks given to campus Amicus are:
- Reap referral rewards
- Build a professional Network
- Remote Opportunity with flexible hours
- Free Goodies and Merchandise
- Cash Incentives
- Discount on Legal Bites Resources
- Certificate as a “Campus Amicus”, to boost your CV.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Share your college events and opportunities.
- Interview the prominent personalities of your college.
- Motivate your peers to write internship reviews, law school reviews, and blogs for Legal Bites.
- Promote our advertisers and our products/services in your college.
- Connect us to various people in your college.
- Spread the word about Legal Bites on social media and beyond!
- An opportunity to be mentored by leading professionals to expand your skillset and grow your ingenuity.
- Special Recognition will be given for outstanding contributions during the internship, events and competitions.
- To learn professionalism and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, teamwork, time management etc.
- The Campus Amicus will be an integral part of the Legal Bites family. As a part of it, we expect the following qualities and work from Campus Amicus-
- Hard-working, honest and punctual candidate having good leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Represent and lead us on your campus.
- Communicate any event happening in their college to our team.
- An active internet user, interested in promoting our services, articles and educational content on Social Media.
- To complete the tasks/works given to them from time to time and Conduct interviews at your campus etc.
- Be our super business personnel and earn while learning.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can fill out this [application form] by September 29, 2023. Selected candidates will be notified by email within a week.
- Application Form: [Click here]
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. After a review of applications, the selected applicants will receive a confirmation email (if selected).
- After Selection: You will required to attend the Campus Amicus Induction Program, where you will guided through the basics of the program and career development by the Chief Mentors.
- The induction program will be conducted online, so you can attend it from anywhere.
- The date and joining link of the induction program will be shared with you via email once your application is shortlisted.
For any queries kindly mail us at [email protected] with "Subject: Query CA 2023".