Legal method is made up of two words: ‘legal’ and method. the word ‘legal’ according to the Merriam Webster’s dictionary is something relating to law. It is also described as conforming to rules or law. Law is a set of rules enforced through a set of institutions. It shapes politics, economics and society in numerous ways. “Method”, on its part, is a systematic procedure, technique, or mode of inquiry employed by or proper to a particular discipline of legal method.
Important articles and study material on Legal Method – Click on the link to Read
- Concept Of Law
- Growth Of Legal Profession In India
- Reforms Of Lord Cornwallis
- Abolition Of Dual Judicial System
- The Adalat System, Reforms Of Warren Hastings
- The Gram Nyayalayas Act – Nyaya Panchayat, Lok Adalat and Legal aid Nyaya Panchayat
- Distinction Between Panchayat And Lok Adalat
- The Advocates Act, 1961
- The Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987
- Lok Adalats At A Glance
- Working of the Court
Your valuable feedback in the form of comments or any desired inputs are encouraged and always welcome. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.