How to Post Event or Press Release at Legal Bites – Haq Se #ApnaBites – Empowering People
Have an idea or opportunity burning in your brain that you would love to share? Something you need to get off your chest? Is it gritty, genuine, controversial or just a bit informative? Then you might be our kind of writer! It’s time to value all our contributors and increase their contributions. Reach out to our readers where we have 1 million+ monthly views.
You can simply email your Word File/Doc. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Email Must Contain:
- 1. Subject: Request for Publication
- 2. Body of the Email Shall Contain:
- a. Your Name
- b. Institution/Organisation
- c. Your Phone Number
- 3. Attachment: Only word file and Original Picture/Poster.
After the submission is in moderation, our editors can review it, decide if it’s a good fit (message you if it needs work), and schedule it for publication. Upon being published, you should be sent an email notification. We take a maximum of 72 hours to revert for articles, please be patient. - Team Legal Bites
Note: By submitting your content you confirm all our Terms of Service.
Guideline while submitting an Event/Press Release:-
- 1. Your Post shall Contain the following in a word file:-
- a. Title
- b. About the Event
- c. Keyword
- d. About the Organisers
- e. Eligibility
- f. Important Date
- g. Registration Procedure
- h. Contact Details
- 2. Keep the content formal.
- 3. Use short sentences and small paragraphs.
- 4. Use headings and subheadings to enhance readability.
- 5. Add an attachment/banner of size 800/500 px in png or jpg.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.