2nd IILM International Conference on Green Energy, Environment, and Sustainable Development
2nd International Conference on Green Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development on 21st december 2022 (hybrid)
IILM Law School, Gurugram is organizing its 2nd International Conference on Green Energy, Environment, and Sustainable Development on 21st December 2022 (hybrid).
About IILM University
IILM University has a legacy of excellence in responsible management education since 1993. IILM University, Gurugram has been set up under The Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2018 in Sector 53 Gurugram. With more than 27+ years of experience in training future entrepreneurs and managers, IILM has established a strong base of 12000+ alumni making it the preferred choice of destination of students in India.
About IILM Law School
IILM Law School is a Research-Oriented Institution providing global legal education providing five year Integrated B.A. LL.B (Honours) and B.B.A. LL.B (Honours), 1-Year LL.M and Ph.D (Law). We have tie-ups with international law universities, reputed NGOs, Corporate Houses and Law Firms to give an extensive exposure to our students. The school has recognition from the Bar Council of India & the University Grants Commission. Located in the heart of Gurugram, it was established in the year 2019 and is presently working under the leadership of our Chancellor Dr. SY Qureshi (Former Chief Election Commissioner of India), Pro Chancellor Prof. (Dr.) Ranbir Singh (founder & former Vice-Chancellor NALSAR Hyderabad & National Law University Delhi), Vice-Chancellor Prof. (Dr.) Sujata Shahi and Dean Prof. (Dr.) Asha Verma.
About The Conference
Aiming at bringing together innovative academicians and industrial experts in the field of Green Energy, Environment, and Sustainable Development to a common forum, we are looking to provide an academic platform for the communication of the latest research and developmental activities in related areas and promote information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world.
Since the landmark 1972 Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment, the issue of the environment has been placed within the framework of sustainable development. All of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) have some connection to the environment. The SDGs with a direct connection are Goal 6 (Clean Water and Sanitation), Goal 7 (Affordable and Clean Energy), Goal 11 (Sustainable Cities and Communities), Goal 12 (Responsible Consumption and Production), Goal 13 (Climate Action), Goal 14 (Life below Water), and Goal 15, (Life on Land).
During the conference, there will be substantial time for presentations and discussions. In addition, poster sessions and exhibitions offer valuable opportunity for exchanging information among delegates and participants, especially for those who are looking for new opportunities between presenters and participants.
Call For Paper and Suggested Themes
Original papers on the following indicative topics
- Human Rights and Environmental issues beyond law
- Role of Public Participation in Environmental Decision Making
- Energy Conservation
- Energy Conversion and Management
- Right to Environment Vs Right to Development
- Waste Management system in India
- Role of CSR in maintaining a healthy environment
- Judicial Activism in Environment Protection
- Green Constitution
- Systematic analysis of the critical components of the international environmental law
- Sustainable development and SDGs Goals
- Eco- Feminism
- Climate Governance in India
- Nuclear energy & Environmental Law.
- Effect of COVID-19 pandemic on environment & environmental law.
Who Can Participate?
The organizers invite papers for presentation from academicians, experts, lawyers, research scholars and students from all the disciplines from India and abroad.
Guidelines for the Submission of Final Paper
- Abstract (Minimum 300 words) along with 5 Minimum Keywords should be sent to [email protected]
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention your Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- Chapter: The chapter should be in Times New Roman 12-point font and double-spaced. The main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centred with a 12-point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12-point font. Author's names should be in small capitals and centred 12 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12-point font;
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to INDIAN LAW INSTITUTE, NEW DELHI STYLE.
- The originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected. (According to UGC Guidelines).
- Text Style (Times New Roman, Font 12, Line Spacing 1.5)
- Citation Style (The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Citation), Times New Roman, Font 10, Line Spacing 1.0)
- The title of the Chapter should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention your Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- The paper should be typed in MS Word format
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides;
- The length of the paper Should not Exceed more than 5,000 (Including Footnotes);
- All Contributions must be submitted to [email protected] .
University may publish accepted papers. Publication of papers shall be at the exclusive discretion of the University.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract- 07th December 2022
- Date for confirmation of Abstract- 08th December 2022
- Last Date for Payment upon confirmation- 09th December 2022
- Date for Submission of Full Paper to be sent – 19th December 2022
- For Academicians/Professionals: INR 800 (For Co-authors INR 1300)
- For Research Scholars: 600
- For Students (Outside IILM): INR 400 (For Co-authors INR 700)
- For IILM Fraternity- INR 150 (For Co-authors INR 250)
- For participation only: INR 250
Paytm UPI- 9015529562
Awards and Certificate
Two Best Research Papers will be announced and awarded with a Best Research Paper Certificate and a cash prize of Rs 2000.
Certificate shall be provided to all the participants.
Note: The Registration amount includes a Welcome kit, lunch, high tea, and certificates. No arrangement shall be made for boarding/lodging.
Ms. Aastha Thakur - [email protected]
Ms. Apala Vatsa- [email protected]
Submitted by: Aastha Thakur