4th International Legal Essay Writing Competition and Symposium - International Law Regime | ILSA LCD Chapter
ILSA LCD Chapter, Law College Dehradun invites abstract submission for 4th International Legal Essay Writing Competition
ILSA LCD Chapter, Law College Dehradun invites abstract submission for 4th International Legal Essay Writing Competition and Symposium - International Law Regime before 7th October, 2022.
About Law College Dehradun
Law College Dehradun, faculty of Uttaranchal University, an institution contributing splendidly to legal education since 2002, invites you to the new edition of its annual mooting affair, the 5th Law College Dehradun National Moot Court Competition at Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
The International Law Students Association is a non-profit association of students and lawyers who are dedicated to the promotion of international law. ILSA provides students with opportunities to study, research, and network in the international legal arena.
4th International Legal Essay Writing Competition and Symposium - International Law Regime
The ILSA Chapter Law College Dehradun is delighted to invite you to the 4th Edition of International Legal Essay Competition & Symposium, 2022 on "International Law Regime."
The 4-year-old ILSA LCD Chapter hereby announces its fourth event: INTERNATIONAL LEGAL ESSAY COMPETITION, 2022. Themed on International Law Regime, this Essay Competition envisages promoting and developing the ability of a student to think from a Global Legal Perspective, in form of a Competition of the legal drafting skills.
Eligibility and Authorship
- Students pursuing the three or five-year LL.B. course from any Law school/ college/ university affiliated in India are eligible to participate. Students from around the world pursuing law courses are also eligible to participate.
- Students pursuing their LL.M. from any Law school/ college/ university are eligible to participate.
- Students pursuing their Graduation/ Masters in areas related to International Law are eligible to participate.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Only one submission shall be allowed per author, and in case of co-authors, one submission shall be deemed to include both. Separate submissions of both shall be taken as multiple submission which will be subject to rejection and disqualification.
Theme and Sub-Themes
The theme for the Essay Competition shall be 'INTERNATIONAL LAW REGIME'. The topics must be chosen from/inspired by any aspect of International Law Regime.
Sub themes are (Choose any one the sub themes):
- International Economic Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Human Rights Law
- International Criminal Law
- International Women Law
- International Children Law
- International Environmental Law
- International Justice Delivery System
- International Labour Human Rights
- International Health Law
- The author with the highest score in an essay will be declared as the "Winner" and shall be awarded a cash prize of INR 10,000/-
- The author with the second highest score in an essay will be declared as the "1st Runner-up" and shall be awarded a cash prize of INR 7,500/-
- The author with the third highest score in an essay will be declared as the "2nd Runner-up" and shall be awarded a cash prize of INR 5,000/-
- TOP TEN ENTRIES shall be awarded a CERTIFICATE OF MERIT.
- Participation Certificate in Essay Competition shall be awarded, via email, to all the participants upon the successful submission of Essay.
- The result shall be declared in an online Symposium, the date for the same shall be conveyed to the participants after 10 days from the date of the final submission of the essay.
- Release of Competition: 7th September, 2022
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 7th October, 2022
- Last Date for Essay Submission: 6th November, 2022
- Symposium followed by the declaration of Results: 19th November,2022
- Faculty coordinator:
- Dr. Anjum Parvez,Assistant Professor (Law) & Faculty Advisor, ILSA LCD Chapter
- Student coordinators:
- Ritu Bhandari, Chief Officer, ILSA LCD Chapter: +91 90584 22368
- Kumar Amogh, Event Coordinator: +91 91559 41307
- Priyansh Mittal, Event Coordinator
- Jyoti Pratap, Event Coordinator
Submitted By: Organising Committee