10th National Moot Court Competition 2023 | School of Law, IMS Unison University
School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun is organising the 10th Edition of the National Moot Court Competition.
Moot Court Society, School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun is proud to announce the 10th Edition of the National Moot Court Competition from 09th-11th October 2023. The competition strives to recognise and appreciate lawyering skills amongst budding talents and provide them with a platform to develop their professional skills.
Mode of Event
Offline. In the University Premises
The Competition is open for students pursuing three/five-year L.L.B. Degree Courses from a recognised Law College/University in India, subject to fulfilment of the registration formalities. The participants are inclusive of L.L.M. students as well.
Each team shall consist of a maximum of three members (Two Mooters and One Researcher). All participants are mandatorily required to carry their University/College ID Cards during the competition.
INR 6000 (inclusive of GST).
Each team is required to fill in the details in the Google Form for the purpose of registration.
Details for Payment through e-mode such as NEFT/IMPS/UPI are as under:
- Beneficiary Name: IMS Unison University
- Account No.: 15262191003778
- Bank: Punjab National Bank
- IFSC Code: PUNB0152610
- Branch: Makkawala, Dehradun
- Winner: INR 21,000- Cash Prize with certificate. Along with a Certified Online Course by LawyersClubIndia
- Runner's-up: INR 11,000/- Cash Prize with certificate. Certified Online Course by LawyersClubIndia
- Best Mooter Male: INR 4000/- Cash Prize with certificate. Certified Online Course by LawyersClubIndia
- Best Mooter Female: INR 4000/- Cash Prize with certificate. Certified Online Course by LawyersClubIndia
- Best Researcher: INR 4000/- Cash Prize with certificate. Certified Online Course by LawyersClubIndia
- Best Memorial Respondent: INR 3500/ - Cash Prize with certificate.
- Best Memorial Petitioner: INR 3500/- Cash Prize with certificate.
- The Awardees shall be given a Certificate of Excellence.
- The Semi-Finalists shall be given a Certificate of Merit.
- A Certificate of Participation will be given to each participant.
- Registration Deadline: 26 September, 2023:
- Memorials Submission (Soft Copy) Deadline: 02nd October 2023
- Memorials Submission (Hard Copy) Deadline: 09th October 2023
Brochure & Moot Problem: [Click here to view]
Email: [email protected]
- Mr. Arpit Garg: +91-8521040689
- Ms. Jaishree Bhadauria: +91-9179767572