11th RCL National Moot Court Competition on Privacy Law 2023 | Rayat College of Law, Punjab
Rayat College of Law is organising its 11th RCL National Moot Court Competition on Privacy Law 2023. Scroll for more details!
Rayat College of Law is proud to announce the 11th RCL National Moot Court Competition on Privacy Law 2023 with rewards like cash prizes worth INR 25,000.
About Rayat College of Law
Rayat College of Law, established in the year 2004, is housed in an independent building at the Rayat Group of Institutions Ropar Campus. The College is affiliated with Panjab University, Chandigarh, and the courses are approved by the BCI. Equipped with infrastructure including a Moot Court, state-of-the-art Library and Computer Lab with 24 hrs. internet facility, wifi Campus the College provides an excellent environment for learning.
Conduct of moot court competitions, client counseling, Law quizzes, seminars, court visits, and expert lectures by authorities on Law and Social sciences is a routine here. Rayat College of Law has already carved a niche for itself in the field of legal education.
About the Competition
The college takes immense pleasure in announcing the 10th edition of its RCL National Moot Court Competition, 2023. The event will be held on November 4-5, 2023.
The previous editions of the RCL National Moot Court Competition have been excellent and refreshing events to witness for both the participants as well as the spectators owing to the marvelous competitors, underlying challenging prepositions, and high standards of judging. The successful and thrilling parameters with which this competition was conducted have contributed to its previous successful chapters leading to an increased participation from year to year since its beginning.
Date of the Competition
November 4-5, 2023.
The Colleges/ Universities/ Institutes pursuing with LL.B (Five Year or Three Year Degree Course) in the current academic year are eligible to participate in this competition. However, only one team per university/institution shall be eligible to participate.
- Participants are expected to observe a proper dress code and make their own arrangements for coats, and ties.
- Students shall not interact with the judges or reveal their identities or the identities of their respective colleges. Any such attempt shall result in instant disqualification. Teams will identify themselves to the judges only by the codes given to them at the time of submission of Memorials.
- The language of the court shall be English.
- The court will follow its own rules of procedure within the framework of accepted norms of judicial practice. On questions of doubt or dispute in the matter of procedure of facts, the decision of the court shall be Final.
- Every team must maintain complete dignity and decorum in the Courtroom. Inappropriate behavior in the Courtroom or blatant disregard for the procedures will result in instant disqualification or the defaulting team will incur a penalty of 5 points, as per the decision of the presenting judges.
- Speakers shall not be allowed to pass annexure to the judges; instead, the teams may make a set of compendiums of annexure that shall be given to the judges before the commencement of proceedings.
- Scouting in any manner is strictly prohibited.
- No team member or person directly associated with any team is permitted to attend any round in which the said team is not participating during preliminary rounds.
Registration and Payment
Form: [Click here to Register]
- Account Number: 6106890091
- Bank Name: Indian Bank
- IFSC Code: IDIB000R027
- Account Holder: Kulvir Kaur
- Branch: Ropar
- Registration Deadline: October 10, 2023
- Clarification on the Moot Problem Deadline: October 15, 2023
- Memorials (Soft Copy) Submission Deadline: October 27, 2023
- Researcher’s Test: November 03, 2023
- Preliminary Rounds: November 04, 2023
- Semifinal Round and Final Round: November 05, 2023
- Aryan Thakur: +91-84737018102
- Urvashi: +91-7341133750