12th edition of the Padma Vibhushan N.A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition, 2022 | Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai brings to you the 12th edition of the Padma Vibhushan N.A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition, 2022.
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai in association with All India Federation of Tax Practitioners (Western Zone), Income-tax Appellate Tribunal Bar Association – Mumbai & Goods and Services Tax Practitioners' Association – Maharashtra, brings to you the 12th edition of the Padma Vibhushan N.A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition, 2022. The moot revolves around taxation law and seeks to inculcate interest about Tax law practice in the minds of students.
1. Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three-year or five-year LL.B. or degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
2. An institution can send an official team representing the institution. (Registration of institution)
1. Teams should comprise of a maximum of three members, wherein two members shall perform the role of a speaker and one member shall perform the role of a researcher.
2. The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in extenuating circumstances and only with permission of the Organizers.
3. A researcher may be allowed to argue instead of a speaker only with the permission of the Court.
1. Interested teams are required to register for the Competition by filling the registration form. The link to the form is provided below:
2. While filling the Provisional Registration Form, the teams have to choose a primary contact person. All communications concerning the Competition will be sent by an e-mail to the nominated contact person. The nominated contact person shall be responsible to convey all the information to the team.
3. The teams representing institution are also required to mention the email-id of either the respective committee or the head/dean of the institution in the Provisional Registration Form.
4. After submission of the Provisional Registration Form, a mail confirming the provisional registration will be sent to the respective committee or head/dean of the institution and the primary contact.
5. The last date for completion of all the registration formalities is before 31st October 2022 (11:59 P.M. IST).
6. The confirmation of Registration will be notified to the teams by the Organizers, after the completion and verification of all the Registration formalities. The team will also be provided with a Team Code, in any stage of the competition, a team must be identified only by the allotted team-code.
1. All team members must refrain from disclosing the identity of their institution at any time in any manner during the course of their participation in the competition. Non – Compliance to this rule shall lead to severe penalty or disqualification as determined by the Organizers.
2. We request you to go through the brochure before registering to understand the procedure.
Last Date to Register: October 31, 2022
Last date of Submission of Memorials: November 15, 2022
Oral Rounds: November 24 to 27, 2022
All other important documents can be accessed via the following link:
In case of any queries, please reach out to us at:
Gaurav Balpande: +91 80878 86379
Vedant Vaishali Jayant Mainkar: +91 9821917167
Riya Kumar: +91 8178700602
Reported By: The Moot Court Society
Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary, and Entrance Exams