17th Probono Environment Moot Court Competition | TNDALU
School of Excellence in Law, TNDALU is organising the 17th Edition of the Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition.
The School of Excellence in Law, Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University is thrilled to announce the 17th Edition of the Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, the flagship event of the institution.
About The Institution
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) stands as the pioneer Affiliated Law University in the country, established by the State of Tamil Nadu in 1997 in Chennai. The university offers a range of Academic Programs through its School of Excellence in Law, modelled after National Law Universities. With Nine Post Graduate Departments specializing in different subjects, the institution caters to Legal Research by providing Doctoral and Post Graduate programs. Beyond the departments, the School offers Undergraduate programs in Law, encompassing diverse interdisciplinary streams in 3-year and 5-year Integrated Law Degree Courses.
Central Subject Matter
- The Preliminary round will take place online through Zoom/Webex/Google Meet.
- The Octa-finals, Quarter-finals, Semi-finals, and Final Round will be conducted in person at the ‘Perungudi’ campus of The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University.
- Special arrangements will be made for international teams qualifying for the Finals to participate virtually.
The Registration Process involves two steps:
Step 1: Initial Registration of participating institutions must be sent to email@example.com.
Participants must complete the following Registration Formalities:
- Teams must register on or before September 5, 2023, by 11:59 PM IST, by filling out the registration form at the following link:
- The Registration Fee is Rs. 2,500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Only) per team. Government institutions affiliated with Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University are exempt from the registration fee.
The Registration fee must be paid by September 5, 2023, by 11:59 PM IST via NEFT to the following account:
- Account Name: TAMIL NADU DR AMBEDKAR LAW UNIVERSITY MOOT COURT ASSOCIATION
- Account Number: 67104604033
- Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
- Branch Name: PNSB BRANCH RAJA ANNAMALAI PURAM
- IFSC Code: SBIN0070688
- Branch Code: 70688
The registration form should include the payment reference number and date of payment. A scanned copy of the payment receipt must be attached to the Google registration form for the registration to be considered complete.
- The Registration form can be filled out by clicking on the following link:
- Scanned copies of Identity cards must be attached in the registration form. If there are issues with providing scanned copies, a bonafide certificate issued by the University can be attached. If both are unavailable, please contact the O.C.
- Once the form is submitted, an acknowledgement email will be sent within 24-48 hours to the teams.
- The Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registration and Payment Deadline: 05th September 2023
- Last date for Seeking Clarifications: 07th September 2023
- Release of Final Clarifications: 12th September 2023
- Memorial Submission Deadline (Without any Penalty): 17th September 2023
- Researchers Test (Online) | 23rd September 2023
- Preliminary Rounds (Online) | 24th September 2023
- Octa-Final and Quarter Final (Physical): 13th October 2023
- Semi-Final, Quarter-Final, and Valedictory Ceremony (Physical): 14th October 2023
Brochure: [Click here to view]
Ms S Nishasri [President, Moot Court Association]
- Ph: +91-9840149587
Ms. H N Shree Harini [Vice President, Moot Court Association].
- Ph: +91-7358236570
Ms Amrutha D K [Secretary, Moot Court Association]
- Ph: +91-9384631343
Mr Sahithiya Nirupen S [Joint Secretary, Moot Court Association]
- Ph: +91-9500900559