2nd Deo Mangal Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2023 | Narayan School of Law
Narayan School of Law, Gopal Narayan Singh University is organising its 2nd Deo Mangal Memorial National Moot Court Competition.
Moot Court Society, Narayan School of Law, Gopal Narayan Singh University proudly announces its 2nd Deo Mangal Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2023 scheduled to take place from October 12 to 14, 2023.
About the Organizer
The Narayan School of Law under the aegis of Gopal Narayan Singh University, Sasaram, is the fastest-growing private university in Bihar. The GNS University is the only residential University with a sustainable campus in South West Bihar situated at the Bank of Sone River.
After excelling in various disciplines such as Medicine and allied courses, GNS University has decided to impart quality legal education to produce legal professionals to enrich and serve the system of administration of Justice in our Country. Narayan School of Law is an affiliated partner of CLAT and has been recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
Participation is open for students who are pursuing LLB three-year / five–year courses during the current academic year.
Mode of Competition
Google Meet (Virtual).
- Winning Team: Cash Prize of INR 20,000 + Trophy + Certificate.
- Runner-up Team: Cash Prize of INR 13,000 + Trophy + Certificate.
- Best Memorial: Cash Prize of INR 5,000 + Trophy + Certificate.
- Best Speaker Male: Cash Prize of INR 4,000 + Trophy + Certificate.
- Best Speaker Female: Cash Prize of INR 4,000 + Trophy + Certificate.
- Best Researcher: Cash Prize of INR 4,000 + Trophy + Certificate.
- Certificate of Participation shall be provided to all the Participants.
- Certificate of Participation shall be provided to all the participants.
- Note: All participants of the event will be eligible for a 20% scholarship on all courses offered by Lawctopus Law School, including the subscription plan.
- Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. The researcher shall be allowed to argue with the prior permission of the court and National Moot Administrator in case of illness of the designated speakers.
- Each team will be provided a team code prior to the submission of memorials via e-mail/WhatsApp.
- This team code is only for the memorials. Teams should not disclose the identity of their institution in their memorials; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the Organizing Committee.
- NOTE - Each college can have a maximum of two participating teams.
- The teams must register online by September 30, 2023
- The registration shall be considered complete only when the ‘Registration Fee’ has been paid successfully and the registration form is duly filled with all the credentials.
- The participants will receive an official approval mail from the organizing committee carrying the ‘Team Code’ within a week of registration or earlier. The teams shall quote this team code in all further communications with the organising committee.
INR 1500 (One Thousand Five Hundred).
Registration and Payment
- Beneficiary Name (Account Holder Name): Narayan School of Law
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank
- Branch: Dehri, Rohtas
- Account Number: 50200048481729
- IFSC Code: HDFC0002727
Note: After Payment, Kindly upload the screenshot of the payment during registration and enter the referral/UTR number of the payment.
- Registration Link: [Click here to Register]
- Commencement of Registration: August 21, 2023
- Last date of Seeking Clarification (if any): October 05, 2023
- Last date of Registration: September 30, 2023
- Last date for submission of memorials (online): October 2, 2023
- Inaugural ceremony & Orientation: October 12, 2023
- Researcher’s Test (Online): October 12, 2023
- Preliminary Round: October 12, 2023
- Quarter-final Round: October 13, 2023
- Semi-Final Round: October 13, 2023
- Final Round: October 14, 2023
- Valedictory ceremony & Prize Distribution: October 14, 2023
E-mail: [email protected].
- Prakash Singh: +91-8789373563
- Md Arif Imam: +91-83404 51472