9th IUU National Moot Court Competition 2022 | IMS Unison University
9th IUU National Moot Court Competition 2022 is being organised by IMS Unison University from 19-20 October 2022.
9th IUU National Moot Court Competition is being organised by IMS Unison University from 19-20 October 2022.
About the Organiser
IMS Unison University Dehradun, a constituent of Unison Group, is an educational and research University. The School of Law (SOL) is one of the fastest-growing Law Schools in North India. It aspires to provide exceptional legal education by making it inter-disciplinary, with a focus on the convergence of the disciplines of law, social science, humanities, and management studies.
About 9th IUU National Moot Court Competition
Greetings from School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun!!
It gives us immense pleasure to announce the 9th Edition of IUU National Moot Court Competition from 19th-20th October, 2022 organized by Moot Court Society, IMS Unison University, Dehradun. The competition strives to recognize and appreciate lawyering skills amongst budding talents and provide them a platform to develop their professional skills.
Official Link: Click Here
Offline, therefore at University.
The Competition is open for students pursuing three/five-year L.L.B. Degree Course from recognized Law College/University in India, subject to fulfillment of the registration formalities.
Each team shall consist of maximum of three members (Two Mooters and One Researcher). All participants are mandatorily required to carry their University/College ID Cards during the competition.
In order to confirm participation, teams of every Institution should register themselves as per schedule mentioned here in above. The registration process consists of the following two steps:
- Step 1: Each team is required to fill the details in the Google Form for the purpose of registration.
Registration Link – Click Here
- Step 2: Each team is required to send the scanned copy of the NEFT/IMPS/UPI transaction details to E-mail ID– email@example.com by October 05, 2022, Subject of the mail should bear "Registration for IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY 9th National Moot Court Competition – 2022".
Details for Payment through e-mode such as NEFT/IMPS/UPI are as under:
- Beneficiary Name : IMS Unison University
- Account No. : 15262191003778
- Bank : Punjab National Bank
- IFSC Code : PUNB0152610
- Branch : Makkawala, Dehradun
Dates & Deadlines
- September 24, 2022: Release of Moot Proposition, Rules and Regulations of the Moot Court Competition
- October 05, 2022: Last Date for Submission of Soft Copy of Registration Form with receipt of registration fee
- October 10, 2022: Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Hard copy via post till Oct 15, 2022)
- October 19-20, 2022: Date of Event
- Ms. Ipsa: +91 79834 96849
- Mr. Neelesh Sharma: +91 70171 46007
Submitted By: Organising Committee