Adv T P Aravindakshan Memorial All India Moot Competition 2023 Government Law College, Kozhikode [Prizes worth 80k]
Government Law College, Kozhikode is Adv T P Aravindakshan Memorial All India Moot Competition 2023 from 18th August to 20th August 2023.
Government Law College, Kozhikode is organising its first-ever Adv T P Aravindakshan Memorial All India Moot Competition 2023 from 18th August to 20th August 2023.
About Government Law College Kozikhode
Government Law College Kozhikode, established in 1970, is a premier law college in Kerala, providing excellent education and knowledge in the field of law. As the third law college in the state, we offer Five-year LLB, Three-year LLB undergraduate courses, and a postgraduate course LL.M (Taxation & Criminal Law). The institute has been evolving by continually responding to social changes, creating a legally centered atmosphere that promotes and protects justice, equality, dignity, and human rights for all.
18th to 20th August 2023.
Government law college Kozhikode, Kerala- 673012.
All students pursuing Unitary LLB programs or 5-year Integrated LLB programs recognized by the Bar Council of India can participate in the moot court competition. Only one team shall be eligible to participate in a particular Law School.
The teams shall include a maximum of three and a minimum of two members (2 speakers and 1 researcher or 1 speaker and 1 being speaker and researcher simultaneously).
Online registration for Adv. TP. Aravindakshan Memorial All India Court Competition will be open from 25th June 2023. All teams must do the provisional registration by filling out this form. Teams are expected to send a copy of their memorials by 22nd July 2023.
On the basis of memorial evaluation, 18 teams will be selected for the competition.
The registration fee for the competition is INR 5000/- including accommodation and transport facility.
Registration fee without accommodation and transport is INR 3000/-
The payment can be credited to the following account:
- Account number: 0839101041699
- IFSC Code : CNRB0000839
- Bank Name : Canara Bank Vellimadukunnu
The payment receipt and a scanned copy of the college ID card of the participants shall be sent to the Email ID with the email subject being 'All India Moot Court Competition 2023'. The hard copy of the same is to be produced along with the hard copy of the memorials.
The last date for registration shall be 10th July 2023.
Prizes and Awards
- Best Team: INR 30,000/- + Trophy + Certificate + Mega Test Series Subscription worth INR 15,000 on Law Aspirants.
- Second Best Team: INR 20,000/- + Trophy + Certificate.
- Best Speaker: INR 10,000/- + Trophy + Certificate.
- Second Best Speaker: Trophy + Certificate.
- Best Memorial: INR 10,000/- + Trophy + Certificate.
- Second Best Memorial: Trophy + Certificate.
- Best Researcher: INR 10,000/- + Trophy + Certificate.
- Second Best Researcher: Trophy + Certificate.
All the Participants shall receive 1-year Complimentary Subscription for Legal Bites Law Library.
Food and accommodation for the participating teams will be provided from 6:00 AM, 18th August 2023.
- Release of Moot proposition: 20th June 2023
- Online Registration with fee payment: 25th June 2023
- Last Date for queries regarding the problem: 05th July 2023
- Last Date for Online Registration: 10th July 2023
- Last date for Memorial Submission (Softcopy): 22nd July 2023
- Memorial Selection result: 30th July 2023
- Final Confirmation starting: 31st July 2023
- Last Date of Final Confirmation: 05th August 2023
- Repayment for eliminated teams: 06th August 2023
- Researcher’s Interview(Online): 10th August 2023
- Inauguration & Draw of Lots: 18th August 2023
- Preliminary 1, Preliminary 2 & Quarter Final: 19th August 2023
- Semi-Final, Final, and Valedictory Ceremony: 20th August 2023
Email: [email protected].
- Ajay Ratnan:+91-8891834546
- Basima U.K: +91-9526965619
- Varsha Chandran: +91-7736603023
- Aswin Mohandas: +91-7994656297
- Eeva Mary Sanil: +91-9656417506
- Aswini A.S: +91-7025496226
- Mynu Mathew: +91-7902345707