B.M. Sreenevasaiah Memorial 8th National Moot Court Competition 2023
B.M. Sreenevasaiah Memorial 8th National Moot Court Competition 2023 is being organised by BMS College of Law, Bengaluru.
About the College
B.M.S. College of Law, a premier institution of excellence in imparting legal education, in Bengaluru. It was established during the academic year 1963- 1964 by Late Sri. BS Narayan, Donor Trustee, under the aegis of BMS Educational Trust. The college imparts education in B.Com. LL.B., BA.LL.B., &LL.B., 5&3 Year Degree Courses. The college takes pride in its distinguished legacy of legal luminaries like Hon'ble Mr. Justice E.S. Venkataramaiah, Former Principal, B.M.S. College of Law,19th Chief Justice of India, Hon'ble Mr. Justice M.N. Venkatachalaiah, 25th Chief Justice of India., and others.
About the Competition
The Moot Court Society of B.M.S. College of Law organizes one of the most prestigious B.M. Sreenivasaiah National Moot Court Competitions every year. The Current 8th B.M. Sreenivasaiah National Moot Court Competition is scheduled to be held from 04-06 August, 2023. This year’s problem revolves around the intricacies of Homo-sexual relationship and its legal implications. The National Moot Court Competition will be held at B.M.S. College of Law, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Last date for receipt of Provisional Registration through Google form: 15th June 2023
- Final Registration and payment of Registration Fee: 20th June 2023
- Last date for queries regarding the problem: 25th June 2023
- Last date for submission of Moot Memorials (Soft Copy): 15th July 2023
- Last date to receive Hard Copy of the Memorial and registration forms: 20th July 2023
- Inaugural Program: 04th August 2023
- Researcher’s Test: 04th August 2023
- Draw of Lots for Preliminary Rounds: 04th August 2023
- Preliminary Rounds and Quarter Final: 05th August 2023
- Semi-Final and Finals: 06 August 2023
- Valedictory Program: 06 August, 2023
- Teams are required to complete their Provisional Registration on or before 15 June 2023.
- The Provisional Registration shall be done by scanning the QR code or visiting the link below.
- The final registration shall be completed on or before 20th June 2023 along with payment of the Registration fee of ₹ 4,000/-.
- Note: Hard copy of the Duly filled registration form (Enclosed), Bona-fide certificates, and fee paid receipt shall reach organizers by 20th July 2023.
- Note 2: The entries are restricted to 32 (Thirty-Two) teams on a first come first serve basis along with completion of the final registration process.
- Name of Bank Indian Bank
- Account Number 20022950403
- IFSC IDIB000B605
- Branch Basavanagudi, Bengaluru
- In Favour of Principal, BMS College of Law, Bengaluru
Scan here for payment
Moot Problem and Brochure: Click here
Registration & Travel Form: Click here
- Winners: ₹ 35,000 + Trophy + Certificate
- Runners-Up: ₹ 30,000 + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Written Submission: ₹ 5,000 + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Orator Male: ₹ 5,000 + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Orator Female: ₹ 5,000 + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Researcher: ₹ 5,000 + Trophy + Certificate
Every Participating Team shall be awarded a “Token of Appreciation and Certificate of Participation”
- Ms. Sahana Florence (Faculty Co-ordinator): +91-8088240216
- Smt. Raniyal Niyada P (Member, Moot Court Society): +91-9567640275
- Suteja Kulkarni (VIII Sem, B.Com.LL.B Student Co-ordinator): +91-9742123974
- Jagadish R (IV Sem, B.A. LL.B Student Co-ordinator): +91-9380415414
- Namitha (IV Sem, B.Com. LL.B Student Co-ordinator): +91-7899836711
- Vagmi R Yajurvedi (II Sem, LL.B Student Co-ordinator) +91-9535026583