Christ 3rd National Moot Court Competition 2023 | Christ Deemed to be University | 9 - 11 February, 2023
School of Law, Christ Deemed to be University is organising Christ 3rd National Moot Court Competition from 9 - 11 February, 2023.
School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is organising Christ 3rd National Moot Court Competition from 9 - 11 February, 2023.
About CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Delhi NCR
CHRIST (Deemed to be University), a premier educational institution, is an academic fraternity of individuals dedicated to the motto of 'EXCELLENCE AND SERVICE.' It is a nurturing ground for an individual's holistic development to effectively contribute to society in a dynamic environment.
About Christ 3rd National Moot Court Competition
The primary goal of Moot Court Society (MCS), School of Law, is to provide all students with the opportunity to harbor research, oral advocacy skills, legal drafting skills, and other essential prowess to mold a student into an adept mooter.
In order to achieve this objective, MCS is organizing its 3rd Flagship Edition of the National Moot Court Competition. The Competition is scheduled to be held from 9th to 11th February 2023, in an OFFLINE Mode and it shall strive to carry forward the same legacy in providing a holistic experience of mooting.
- All law colleges/ institutions/ universities across the country recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to take part in the Competition. All participants must be pursuing their Bachelor's degree in Law, i.e., 3-year or 5-year courses.
- Only one team per college/institution/university shall be allowed to participate.
- Each team must register by filling up the registration form through the link - https://forms.gle/Q2wvirC4GFVsuSS1A
- The registration form should only be filled out after making the payment of Rs. 4,500 (with accommodation) and Rs. 3,000 (without accommodation). Please find the payment link: Click Here
- Each team shall complete such registration on or before 10th January 2023 (11:59 pm IST).
- Last Date for Online Registration (Inclusive of payment & other procedures): 10 January, 2023
- Last Date for seeking clarifications: 20 January, 2023
- Release of clarifications: 25 January, 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials Soft Copy: 31 January,2023
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials Hard Copy: 4 February, 2023
- Researcher's Test: 9 February, 2023
- Inauguration and Preliminary Rounds: 9 February, 2023
- Quarter- Finals and Semi-Finals: 10 February, 2023
- Finals and Valedictory: 11 February, 2023
- Winner: Rs. 24,000/- with trophies.
- Runner up: Rs.18,000/- with trophies.
- Best Researcher: Rs.5,000/- with trophy.
- Best Speaker: Rs.5,000/- with trophy.
- Best Memorial: Rs.5,000/- with trophies.
Proposition: Click Here
- Joe Sebastian: +91 78388 62285
- Anushka Datta: +91 70737 44078
- Meghna Singh Gahlot: +91 99909 55902
- Himanshu Ranjan: +91 62078 85127
Submitted By: Organising Committee
Important Links Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary, and Entrance Exams