Dr. M.V.V.S. Murthi 4th National Moot Court Competition 2023 | GITAM School of Law
GITAM School of Law is organising the Dr M.V.V.S. Murthi 4th National Virtual Moot Court Competition from October 5th to 8th, 2023.
GITAM Moot and Advocacy Committee, (GITAM School of Law) is thrilled to announce the Dr M.V.V.S. Murthi 4th National Virtual Moot Court Competition, focusing on Intellectual Property Law, from October 5th to 8th, 2023. This prestigious event aims to unite legal minds nationwide, fostering excellence and education, and we are excitedly preparing for its success.
GITAM (Deemed to be University) Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, known as GITAM, was founded in 1980 by intellectuals and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh led by Dr. M.V.V.S. Murthi. GITAM upholds Mahatma Gandhi's vision of education as a means to social and economic progress. GITAM's School of Law, established in 2012, aims to provide quality legal education aligned with contemporary social norms.
GITAM School of Law is organizing the 4th Dr. M.V.V.S. Murthi National Virtual Moot Court Competition, scheduled virtually from October 5 to 9, 2023. The GITAM Moot & Advocacy Committee (GMAC), established in 2019, facilitates students' interpersonal and advocacy skills development. The competition enhances research, oratory, and courtroom skills, fostering confidence and practical experience.
The competition is open to students enrolled in LLB and LLM courses in India, with a maximum of 3 students per team from a single institution.
Each team should consist of a minimum of two students and a maximum of three students, including two speakers and one researcher.
GITAM School of Law, GITAM (Deemed to be University), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- Winning Team: Cash Prize of INR 50,000 + e-Certificate of Appreciation of Merit.
- Runner-Up Team: Cash prize of INR 25,000 + e-Certificate of Appreciation of Merit.
- Best Memorial: Cash prize of INR 10,000 and e-Certificate of Appreciation of Merit.
- Best Speaker: Cash Prize of INR 10,000/- and e-Certificate of Appreciation of Merit.
- Best Researcher: Cash Prize of INR 10,000/- and e-Certificate of Appreciation of Merit.
- Quarter-Finalists and Semi-Finalists: e-Certificates of Appreciation of Merit.
- Other Participating Teams: e-Certificates of Participation.
Registration fee: INR 3000.
Registration and Payment
- Online Registration Form Link: [Click here to Register]
- Send scanned filled Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject "Registration for Moot 2023".
- The wire transfer/NEFT must be made Through the payment link below
- [Click here to Pay]
Mode of payment
Online Bank transfer in favour of School of Law, GITAM University to account for details stated above on or before 15 September 2023.
- Registration Deadline: September 15, 2023
- Payment Deadline: September 15, 2023
- Clarification Deadline: September 30, 2023
- Soft Copy of Memorials Deadline: October 1, 2023
- Oral Rounds: October 6 - 8, 2023
- Registration and Inauguration: October 5, 2023
- Preliminary Round: October 6, 2023
- Quarter-Finals and Semi-Finals: October 7, 2023
- Finals and Valedictory: October 8, 2023
Brochure and Moot Problem: [Click here to view]
- Abhay Nandan: +91-6287781438
- Madhuri Arjilli: +91-9553375252
- Gorli Sravya: +91-7981451979
- Tarun Teja Seeram: +91-9014148956