Judex: 4th National Moot Court Competition 2023 | Kalinga University
The Faculty of Law, Kalinga University, Naya Raipur cordially invites you to the 4th National Moot Court Competition which is going to be held from 14th to 16th September 2023.
About Kalinga University
Kalinga University, situated in Raipur, holds a NAAC accreditation with a Grade of B+. It ranks among the top 101-150 universities in the 2023 NIRF Ranking, solidifying its status as a prominent private university in Chhattisgarh. Its reputation as a center of excellence in higher education within Central India is steadily on the rise. Strategically located in the Smart City of New Raipur, the university is carving out a unique place in the realm of education, emerging as a beacon of quality learning.
With a focus on nurturing Talent Development and fostering Knowledge Creation, Kalinga University envisions itself as an exceptional institution dedicated to creating a vibrant and inclusive society.
About the Faculty of Law
The institution has achieved excellence in a short span through robust academic rigour, promoting critical thinking, and connecting theory with practical aspects of the law. It emphasizes legal writing, practical training, moot court participation, and diverse co-curricular activities to develop well-rounded individuals. This approach fosters aspiring leaders with a commitment to knowledge and excellence.
About the National Moot Court Competition
The Faculty of Law, Kalinga University, Naya Raipur cordially invites you to the 4th National Moot Court Competition which is going to be held from 14th to 16th September 2023. Kalinga University organised the 1st National Moot Court Competition in August 2018, the 2nd National Moot Court Competition was organised in January 2020 and the 3rd National Moot Court Competition in September 2022. Dates: 14th - 16th September 2023.
14th - 16th September 2023.
Moot Court Hall, Faculty of Law, Kalinga University
Each team consists of two speakers and one researcher (Minimum 2 team members).
Team members must be valid undergraduate students pursuing a law program or equivalent from the recognized University / School / Institution, approved by the concerned authority of the country. More than one team can participate from one University/ College.
Registration and Payment
Registration Fee: INR 2000.
- IFSC Code No.: ICIC0003907
- SWIFT CODE: ICICINBBCTS
- A/c No.: 390701000010
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank
- Account Name: Kalinga University
- Registration opens: 20th July 2023
- Registration Closes: 20th August 2023
- Last date of fee payment: 20th August 2023
- Memorial Softcopy Submission: 5th September 2023
- Cash prizes worth INR 51,000/- and other perks.
- Internship opportunities with Lexider and Associates.
- Free legal aid advice from Lexider and Associates for the winning team and their family members.
- Winner: Cash Prize, Certiﬁcate of Excellence, Trophy, and Winner Sash Cash Prize, Certiﬁcate of Merit and Trophy for Runners-Up
- Best Mooter/ Speaker: Cash Prize, Trophy, and Certiﬁcate
- Best Researcher: Cash Prize, Trophy, and Certiﬁcate
- Best Memorial: Trophy and Certiﬁcate
- 2nd Runner-Up: Cash Prizes, Certificate of Merit and Trophy
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.
- Alankrit Singh: +91-9131694850
- Mitali Thakur: +91-8529157525
- Sakshi Gupta: +91-9931777834