Prof R V Dhanapalan National Moot Court Competition 2023
The Central Law College Salem is organizing III National Moot Court Competition from 17th - 19th March 2023 namely Prof. R.V. Dhanapalan National Moot Court Competition.
Central Law College, Salem is organizing the 3rd edition of Prof R.V.Dhanapalan National Moot Court Competition 2023 from 17th -19th March 2023. We request you to participate and grace our Competition. The Central Law College National Law Moot has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning and development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in (subject of the problem) besides developing cutting-edge skills in research, writing and advocacy.
Further, it is aimed to facilitate the evolution of the jurisprudential analysis of the laws and the consequential emergence of new laws.
Venue And Date
17– 19th March 2023
College Campus, The Central Law College, Yercaud Main Road, Kannankurichi, Salem, Tamil Nadu- 636008.
The competition shall be in the English language only.
Participation is restricted to bona fide undergraduate students of 5 years/ 3 years LL.B. programme of any University/College/Institution (recognised by the Bar Council of India).
Ø The Registration shall be restricted to 24 teams on a first come, first serve basis.
Ø Only one team is allowed from each participating institution.
Ø The registration shall be a two-step process- Provisional registration and final registration.
Ø Provisional registration- the teams who are willing to register shall register provision with basic detail in the prescribed link:-
No Registration fees are required for provisional registration.
After provisional registration, the moot court committee shall send the Final confirmation registration link via mail to be filled within the prescribed time. Registration fee proof, bonafide certificate, Vaccination form and registration form as in the brochure shall be attached by the participant.
The team will be confirmed and registered only after completing the dual process within 15.3.2023 on a first come, first serve basis.
Awards And Prizes:
Awards and cash prizes for the Moot Court Competition are as follows:
1. Winners of the Moot Court Competition will be awarded a Winner’s Trophy, mementoes for team members and a Certificate of Merit.
2. The Runners-up team will be awarded a Trophy, mementoes for team members and a Certificate of Merit.
3. Most Disciplined Team (based on average court manners marks in all rounds)will be awarded a Trophy, mementoes for team members and a Certificate of Merit.
4. Best Student Advocate Male will be awarded a Trophy and a Certificate of Merit.
5. Best Student Advocate Female will be awarded a Trophy and a Certificate of Merit.
6. The Best Researcher Award (highest aggregate marks in the researcher Test), the Researcher will be awarded a Trophy and a Certificate of Merit.
7. The Best Memorial Award (highest aggregate marks of both memorials), the Researcher will be awarded a Trophy and a Certificate of Merit.
8. Each participant in the Moot Court Competition will be awarded a Certificate of Participation. Participants shall attend on all days mandatorily from registration to valedictory in formals. Prizes and certificates shall be issued only in Valedictory and to the concerned participant only, attendance is mandatory. The host institution shall not be responsible for their Certificates in case of absence.
Ø Last date for Final online Registration with payment: 18th February 2023
Ø Submission of 01 copy of both side Memorials (Soft Copy) – 3rd March 2023
Ø Submission of 01 copy of both side Memorials (Hard Copy) with Travel detail form– 6th March 2023
Ø Desk Registration and (copies 5 on each side) memorial submission: 17th March 2023 at 3.00-3.30 p.m.
Ø Preliminary Rounds: 18th March 2023
Ø Quarter- Final Round: 18th March 2023
Ø Semi-Final Round: 19th March 2023
Ø Final Round: 19th March 2023
Registration without a copy of the approval letter from the college/institution/university or duly attested registration form will not be valid.
Any clarifications for the Competition can be sought from:
Mrs- M.Santha Kumari- Assistant Professor of Law- 8124406653
Mr.K.Karnan -_ Assistant Professor of Law -9626099046
Mr. Jothis Chacko - Assistant Professor of Law -9498862946
Ms.Arya Rajan- Assistant Professor of Law -9488037235
Provisional registration link- https://forms.gle/uLM3T3FWDjHMgz5s6
College website -https://www.centrallawcollege.com