1st Deo Mangal Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2022 | Register by 30th September
Registrations are cordially invited for the 1st Deo Mangal Memorial National Moot Court Competition, scheduled to be held from 14th – 16th October 2022. About the Organizer Inspired by faith, informed by our core mission and values, and dedicated to the on-going legacy of our founders, Gopal Narayan Singh University sets the standard for an engaged, contemporary and nurturing institution that fosters the… Read More »
Registrations are cordially invited for the 1st Deo Mangal Memorial National Moot Court Competition, scheduled to be held from 14th – 16th October 2022.
About the Organizer
Inspired by faith, informed by our core mission and values, and dedicated to the on-going legacy of our founders, Gopal Narayan Singh University sets the standard for an engaged, contemporary and nurturing institution that fosters the transformative power of advanced learning.
The Narayan School of Law under the aegis of Gopal Narayan Singh University, Sasaram, is the fastest-growing private university of Bihar. The GNS University is the only residential University with a sustainable campus of the South West Bihar situated at the Bank of Sone River. After excelling in various disciplines such as Medicine and allied courses, GNS University has decided to impart quality legal education to produce legal professionals to enrich and serve the system of administration of Justice of our Country. Narayan School of Law is a member of the CLAT Consortium and has been recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
About 1st Deo Mangal Memorial National Moot Court Competition
Moot Court Society, Narayan School of Law, Gopal Narayan Singh University proudly announces its 1st Deo Mangal Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2022 from 14th to 16th October, 2022. Participation is open for students who are pursuing LLB three year / five – year courses during the current academic year.
The competition is scheduled to be held from 14th to 16th October 2022, on a virtual platform.
- Winning Team: Cash Prize of Rs 7,500/- + Trophy + Certificate
- Runner up Team: Cash Prize of Rs 6,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Memorial: Cash Prize of Rs 4,500/- + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Speaker: Cash Prize of Rs 2,100/- + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Researcher: Cash Prize of Rs 2,100/- + Trophy + Certificate
Certificate of Participation shall be provided to all the participants + Legal Bites Membership
- Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. The researcher shall be allowed to argue with prior permission of the court and National Administrator in case of illness of the designated speakers.
- Each team will be provided a team code prior to the submission of memorials via e- mail/WhatsApp.
- This team code is only for memorials. Teams should not disclose the identity of their institution in their memorials; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the Organizing Committee.
- Online registrations are open from 15thAugust, 2022. The teams must register online by 30th September, 2022
- The registration shall be done by filling up the registration form. The registration shall be considered complete only when the ‘Registration Fee’ has been paid successfully and the registration form is duly filled with all the credentials.
- The participants will receive an official approval mail from the organising committee carrying the ‘Team Code’ within a week of registration or earlier. The teams shall quote this team code in all further communications with the organising committee.
- The registration fee for the competition is 1000.00 (One Thousand) INR. (Payment details has been given in the Brochure)
Registration Form: Click Here
- Commencement of Registration: 15-08-2021
- Last date of Seeking Clarification: 05-10-2022
- Last date of Registration: 30-09-2022
- Last date for submission of memorials (online): 05-10-2022
- Inaugural ceremony & Orientation: 14-10-2022
- Preliminary Round: 14-10-2022
- Quarter-final Round: 15-10-2022
- Semi-Final Round: 15-10-2022
- Final Round: 16-10-2022
- Valedictory ceremony & Prize Distribution: 16-10-2022
- E-mail id
- Prakash Singh: +91 87971 64220
- Md Arif Imam: 91 83404 51472
Submitted By: Organising Committee