It gives us immense pleasure to announce that Lucknow University Moot Court Association is organizing 1st Dr. Avtar Singh National Article Writing Competition on the occasion of Constitution Day (National Law Day), i.e., 26th November 2020.
The competition provides the participants with an opportunity to win cash prizes worth Rs. 2100/-.
Students pursuing any recognized course from any recognized college/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Dynamics of Freedom of Press vis-à-vis Indian Media.
- The Reservation Policy and Its Execution: What is at Stake for the Indian Youth?
- India will Become a 5 Trillion Economy by 2024: Myth or Reality.
- Is the Charlie Hebdo Cartoon Controversy Catalysing an Unprecedented Change in the Concept of Secularism?
- Any contemporary issue.
The entry fee is Rs 60/- (for both single-author & co-authorship).
- The payment can be made through BHIM UPI/Google Pay/Paytm/Phonepe.
- The registration fee is to be paid to the following Mobile Number
8181838340 [Name of the Account holder: Nishant Veer Singh].
Kindly take the screenshot of payment receipt in order to attach it in the registration form.
- Winner: Rs. 1200 + Certificate of Appreciation.
- Ist Runner-up: Rs. 600 + Certificate of Appreciation.
- IInd Runner-up: Rs. 300 + Certificate of Appreciation.
- Participation certificates will be awarded to all the participants.
- The article has to be written in English.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to 1.
- Participants shall mail the soft copy of the article along with the details and fee receipt of registration to [email protected]
- The article shall be of 1500 words maximum.
- Participants shall mail their article the latest by 24th November 2020.
- Each submission must have its title based on the topic selected.
- The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Line-spacing: 1.5, Justified]
- Submission must contain footnotes, whenever required. All footnotes must be in the format asspecified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-spacing: 1, Justified]
- Participants shall cite authorities in their writing using footnotes following the 20th Edition of the Harvard Bluebook.
- Speaking footnotes are not allowed.
Important Dates | 1st Dr. Avtar Singh National Article Writing Competition
Submission Deadline: 24th November 2020.
Result: 26th November 2020 [via Online Mode].
Swaraj Shukla: +91-91255 98096
Maitreyee Mishra: +91-97549 54200
Reported by: Lucknow University Moot Court Association