Last Updated :
National University of Advance Legal Studies organizing the 1st NUALS Antitrust Moot Court Competition from 7th April to 9th April 2017
Registration rules and procedure
- Participation in the Competition is restricted to a total of 16 teams which shall be selected on a ‘First Come First Serve Basis’.
- Prior to registering the team for the competition, participating Universities are required to send a ‘Provisional Registration, indicating their interest to participate in the First NUALS Antitrust Moot Court Competition, 2017.
- The last date for the Provisional Registration is 24th February, 2017 (11:59 P.M. IST).
- Each Team shall complete the registration within the stipulated time. The registration is a two-step process comprising of filling up of the registration form and payment of the registration fee. e) Registration will be open till 5th March, 2017 (11.59 P.M. IST). The registration form will be sent via e-mail after provisional registration.
- The Teams are required to send a bona-fide letter issued by the appropriate authority of their College/ Institution/University along with the duly filled registration form.
- The Registration Fee is INR 4,500/- per team.
- Teams must make payment by bank transfer, the details of which shall be released after provisional registration.
- The Registration Fee is inclusive of accommodation for the dates of the Competition, i.e., the Participants can check-in at the place of accommodation at 12:00 hours I.S.T. on 7th April, 2016 and can check-out from the same by 10:00 hours I.S.T. on 10th April, 2017.
- The Registration Fee is inclusive of the transportation facility to be provided to the participants from the Place of Accommodation to the Venue of the Competition.
- The Registration Fee is inclusive of the meals provided to the Participants during the course of the Competition.
- Teams who have registered for the Competition may withdraw from the Competition after informing the organising committee of such withdrawal. Such withdrawal must be communicated to the organising committee in writing or via email on or before March 15, 2017 (11:59 P.M. IST). Registration fees shall not be refunded.
- Once the Team is registered after completing the formalities, a Team Code shall be assigned to it by 12th March, 2017
- Winners- Cash Prize of Rs. 20,000/-
- Runners up- Cash Prize of Rs. 12,000/-
- Best Memorial- Cash Prize of Rs. 8,000/-
- Best Speaker of the Competition- Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
- Best Researcher of the Competition- Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
Convenors- Aakash Kumbhat | +91 96454 09746
Amitav Singh | +91 98389 28122
Moot Administrator – Nidhi Singh | +91 96337 84447 (contact person)
Email: [email protected]
Moot Problem Click Here
Rules & Regulation Click Here