Last Updated :
About 1st Online Elocution Competition
Legal Aid Centre, University of Lucknow, is organising its ‘1st Online Elocution Competition’ during pandemic themed on ‘EQUAL ACCESS TO JUSTICE FOR ALL’, to foster the skill of public speaking among students and their dynamic thoughts through Elocution may pave the way for marginalised and deprived sections of the society to access justice.
Lucknow University Legal Aid Clinic is inspired by the determination to promote ‘EQUAL ACCESS TO JUSTICE FOR ALL’, seek to promote legal literacy, provide free legal services, create socially responsible citizens and to facilitate access to justice to the marginalized and deprived classes of the society.
- COVID-19 & “Access to Justice”
- “Tele-Law” Scheme & COVID-19 lockdown.
- Access to justice: Role of Legal Services Institution
- Legal Service Authorities & Justice amid COVID-19.
- Free Legal Aid: Challenges & Solutions
Guidelines and Rules
- Only one video per participant is allowed.
- The medium of language may be English, Hindi, or both.
- The time limit of entries must be 05-07 Minutes.
- The Voice of the participants must be clear and audible. Any use of background music or props is prohibited.
- Participants are required to wear Formals (any colour)
- The decisions of the organizing committee will be final.
- By sending the video, the creator transfers all the rights over the video to the LAC.
- The top five entries will be awarded a special Certificate of merit.
- Other participants shall be awarded E-Certificate.
- Videos may be uploaded on the LAC YouTube channel.
There is no registration fee.
STEP 1- Interested Students shall register
STEP 2- Upload your video on Drive/YouTube and share the link with us.
- Last date for submission: 30 June 2020 (11:59 pm i.e. prior to 12 Midnight)
- Declaration of Result: On or before 20 July 2020.
Contact Organising Team | 1st Online Elocution Competition
Email: [email protected]
- Rohit Keshri +91-89328 06335
- Aakash Sharma +91-83189 27609
- Samridhi Anand +91-72329 65235
To access LAC 2019-20 Report Click here