Last Updated on by Admin LB
Rajiv Gandhi School Of Intellectual Property Law is organising 1st RGSoIPL National IPR Quiz Competition on 27th March 2022.
About Rajiv Gandhi School Of Intellectual Property Law
The Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, the first of its kind in the IIT system was set up in 2006. The basis of the School is to cater to the need for lawyers with technical expertise. We see ourselves as a part of the global endeavour to integrate technology and law to build technical lawyers with expertise to deal with the legal issues in the interface of technology and law. As such we are the only Law School with a technology focus.
About 1st RGSoIPL National IPR Quiz Competition
The competition will have one round where the round will comprise of questions from the statutory and contemporary knowledge of basic laws. Thus law quiz provides you with a chance to showcase your basic knowledge acquired from varied fields and we have prizes for the quiz.
- The competition is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students from any recognized university across India.
- No restriction on the number of entries from any college or
- Top 3 Winner: Certificate of Merit + Exciting Prizes
- Certificate of Participation for all the participants
Registration Fees & Details
- All the students shall be charged Rs. 300
- Last Date of Registration: March 15, 2022
- For registration fill this Google Form: Click Here
- Free participation in the conference as a viewer only
- Certificate from RGSOIPL, IIT Kharagpur
Format of the Quiz
- Total 100 multiple choice questions consisting of 1 mark each
- No negative marking
- Duration: 60 minutes
Syllabus of the Quiz
- Questions will consist of laws pertaining to IPR and allied laws
Date of The Quiz
- Date of the quiz: March 27, 2022
- Mobile No
- Aswinikumar Bairagi: +91 70427 41665
- Yadnesh Kulkarni: +91 92847 43852
- Atul Kumar Dubey: +91 96549 41690
Submitted By: Atul Kumar Dubey