Last Updated on by Admin LB
Scrutiny Society is organising the 1st Scrutiny Society Article Writing Competition. Submit before 24th October 2021.
About Scrutiny Society
The Society is an initiative started in 2020 is a congregation of abstract thinkers sharing and exploring contemporary avenues over one of the world’s oldest forms of imparting novel ideas, discussions. Scrutiny Society Article writing competition is an open-access, student-edited, peer-reviewed research journal devoted to progressive, well-researched assessments on all contemporary legal developments and current legal issues of debate. Scrutiny Society provides a platform to academicians, researchers, practitioners, professionals, and students.
Renaissance of Indian Environment Law
Participation form link: Click Here
Only 1st 20 Participants will be allowed to participate in the event, the selection will be based on 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Article Submission: 24th Oct 2021
- Result Declaration: 1st Nov 2021
- Please note that all submissions shall go through a double-blind peer-review process as well as a plagiarism check.
General Submission guidelines Scrutiny Society invites scholarly, unpublished, and original manuscripts for publication on contemporary legal issues for the following categories:
- Articles (1600-2000 words; exclusive of footnotes) comprehensively elaborates a specific legal issue and lacunae therein, while also, but not limited to, suggesting possible outcomes and probable solutions to remedy the contentious issue. The use of philosophy and jurisprudence is encouraged to enhance the argument.
- Word limit The word limit aforementioned shall be strictly enforced. Exceeding the word limit shall act as a strong deterrent.
- Format ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation 20th Edition’ style of referencing. The body of the manuscript must adhere to font Times New Roman, size 12 with 1.5 spacing and justified alignment. The footnotes must be in size 10 with single line spacing. Note that the manuscript must not contain borders or page numbers. The title of the manuscript must not exceed 20 words. All heading and sub-heading must have uniform formatting.
- The language used must be gender-neutral and respectful. Any sign of profanity, or attempt to incite and provoke any community shall be grounds for rejection of the manuscript.
- Submission must be through Email ID “Scrutiny Society accepts submissions only electronically.” They must be emailed to: [email protected]
All submissions must be accompanied with:
- The manuscript must be in Pdf format (i.e., .pdf) attached to the mail.
- The subject of the email must be in the following format “Category of Manuscript_Date”. The body of the email must mention the specific issue that is explored in the manuscript.
- The Email must also have a separate attachment containing biographical information of the author along with a declaration to the following effect: “I/We declare that the manuscript submitted for this publication in Scrutiny Society in an original, unpublished work written by me/us. I/We agree to take care and tackle any disputes with regard to my/our manuscript including but not limited to contempt, defamation, copyright, or violation of any other rights, and make good any loss that occurred to Scrutiny Society.
- Top 10 articles will be published on the website – www.scrutinysociety.org
- The top 3 articles will get the certificate of merit + Internship Opportunity at Scrutiny Society.
- The Editorial Board reserved and retains absolute discretion with regard to rejection/acceptance of the manuscript and may or may not justify reasons for rejection. Upon submissions and acceptance, the manuscript shall be a property of the Scrutiny Society, and Scrutiny Society reserved the right to cross-publish or republish the work without prior permission/consent of the author.