Last Updated :
2nd Alliance National Moot Court Competition, 2017
Venue And Date
The Alliance National Moot Court Competition 2017 shall be held from 18 – 20 April 2017 at Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Chandapura-Anekal Road, University Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka – 562106.
The competition is open only for the students pursuing LL.B degree either of 3yrs LL.B course or 5years LL.B course. Provided that in the event of suspension or termination of any member the membership may fall below 21.
- Application shall be accepted on the first come first serve basis. Provisional registration may be done at the earliest by the teams. Registration particulars as soft copy and scanned copy of DD should be sent by e-mail to [email protected] marked as The ALLIANCE NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2017 REGISTRATION as the subject of the mail latest by 5th April 2017.
- All the fields in the registration form must be compulsorily filled.
- Last date for registration is April 5th, 2017.
- The registration fee is Rs. 3500/- (Rupees Three Thousand Five Hundred Only)
- The Demand Draft has to be drawn in favor of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY” Payable at Bengaluru. The name of the institution shall be written on the reverse side of the DD.
- All the filled in forms along with the DD a soft copy must mail mailed and a hard copy of the same must be submitted to the following address.
- Teams shall send the soft copy of memorial by 13th April 2017 to [email protected] with the title ‘Memorial Submission’. Hard copy of the same is expected by 15th April 2017.
- Please make sure that you spell your name correctly.
- The certificate will bear the name with the spelling mentioned in the registration form.
- Team composition shall not be altered after registration.
- All the team must adhere to the proper dress code i.e. Black and white formals with blazers and tie.
- The participating teams must strictly follow the timings, failing which may lead to disqualification of the team for that event.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any clash in the events.
- The copyright in the memorials submitted by the teams shall vest with the ALLIANCE SCHOOL OF LAW, Bengaluru. The acceptance of such vesting is a precondition to participation in the Competition.
- In the case of any doubt in the understanding or interpretation of any matter concerning the Competition, the decision of the organizers shall be final and binding.
- The organizers shall resolve unanticipated or unexpected contingencies if any, and the decision of the organizers in this regard shall be final. The acceptance of any such decisions of the Competition. The administrator is a precondition to participation in the Competition.
- The org organizers serve the right to use, amend, alter, vary or change, in any manner whatsoever, the Rules governing the Competition, which would be communicated to the teams within a reasonable period of time. k. The teams are expected to reach the Venue by 11:00 AM, 18th April 2017.
Rules & Regulation