Amity Law School Gurgaon is organizing the 2nd Amity National Moot Court Competition 2017 in association with SCC Online from 24th March to 26th March 2017.
1st Amity Law School National Moot Court Competition 2016 was organized from 1st April – 3rd April, 2016 with great success in which 36 teams had participated from every corner of the country. Lt Gen KM Seth, PVSM, AVSM (Retd), former Governor Tripura and Chhattisgarh was the Chief Guest in the inaugural session. After intense and well contested Preliminary, Quarter Final and Semi-Final Rounds National Law Institute University, Bhopal won the competition.
- Last Date for Provisional Registration of Institution – Monday, January 16, 2017
- Last Date for Registration of team – Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Last Date for submission of Hard Copy of Registration Form & Demand Draft – Tuesday, January 30, 2017
- Last Date for seeking clarifications, if any. – Tuesday, January 30, 2017
- Last Date for submission of soft copy of Memorial & Travel Form – Monday, February 27, 2017
- Last Date for submission of hard copy of Memorial – Monday, March 6, 2017
- TEAM COMPOSITION AND ELIGIBILITY
- Students pursuing the three or five year courses of the LL.B. degree or its equivalent in the academic year 2016 – 2017 from Institutions all over India are eligible to participate.
- Any Institution shall be entitled to send only 1 (one) team to the Competition.
- The participating team shall comprise of three members. In an exceptional case with the approval of Organizing Committee a team may comprise of two members, and one of the Speaker will also be designated as Researcher. In a team of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and the third member of the team shall be designated as a Researcher.
- No additional member or team coach is allowed to accompany the team.
- The Institution should provisionally register themselves by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, latest by January 16, 2017 (23:59 hours IST).
- Institutions must complete their registration by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by January 26, 2017 (23:59 hours IST). The email should include a scanned copy of the duly filled registration form.
- REGISTRATION FEE
- The Registration Fee is INR 4000 for teams. Teams must make the payment of such amount through Demand Draft in favor of ‘Amity University Haryana’ payable at New Delhi.
- The teams shall be required to pay the Registration Fee only after they have received confirmation mail by 26th January, 2017
Contact:- 8527432711, 9816921485
Moot Proposition|Rules|Forms – Download Pdf
For more updates Visit us on Facebook