JEMTEC School of Law is organising 2nd Jagannath Memorial National Moot Court Competition(JMNMCC) from 14th-16th February 2020. The Moot Proposition is based on Constitutional and Civil Law. The Competition shall be open for ‘bonafide’ students who are pursuing an integrated 5-year LL.B. Programme or 3-year LL.B Programme from any institute/ university of India.
About the Organiser
The JIMS Group has a legacy of over 25 years in quality education & creating industry-ready professionals. JEMTEC is running BA.LL.B & BBA. LL.B 5 years Integrated programme since 2014 under the flagship of GGSIPU, New Delhi. JEMTEC has a well-developed campus with highly qualified faculties & all modern facilities and amenities.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- Each team shall consist of three members. No observer/ additional member can be part of a team in any capacity.
- There shall be two speakers and 1 researcher in the team.
- The teams shall identify such speakers and researcher during registration.
- Each team shall be allotted a team code before the competition. During the competition, teams shall be identified by the team code allotted to them. Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution or city etc. Any such disclosure shall invite strict penalty including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the Organisers.
The Competition shall be open for ‘bona fide’ students who are pursuing a 5-year Integrated Law Programme or 3-year LL.B Programme from an institute/ university in India. Such institution must be recognized by the Bar Council of India, Delhi.
For Registration Click here
For Travel Form Click here
Note: Both the forms given above have to be filled in order to confirm your spot.
- All participating institutions shall be registered on first come first serve basis by sending a soft copy of the properly filled registration form along with a scanned copy of a demand draft via an email to [email protected] for the competition. Registration shall close on 02.01.2020. First 20 registered teams shall be allowed to participate in the competition. NOTE: Registration shall be deemed final only after receipt of registration fees.
- Teams shall post the hard copies of the properly filled registration form along with a demand draft of Rs. 4000 (Four Thousand only) which must reach the organisers by 08.01.2020 at the following address:
JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus, School of Law, Plot No. 48/4, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P., 201308. Payment can also be made through net banking, details for which are provided under rules and regulations in the attachment below.
- Formal registration of the teams shall be done on 14.02.2020 at the venue.
- Any change in the team composition shall be intimated to the Organisers before the Formal Registration.
- Forms received after the deadline shall not be considered for registration.
- The organising committee has the exclusive right to decide in case of any dispute related to the registration. The decision of the organizing committee in such a case shall be final.
NOTE: The number of participant teams shall be limited to 20. The preference to teams shall be given in order of their registration. The organising committee will have the sole and absolute discretion to shortlist the participants. The decision of organising committee will be final and binding on all concerned.
- Release of Moot Proposition along with Rules – 25.11.2019
- Last Date for submission of
- Registration forms along with the
- Demand Draft (Soft Copy) – 02.01.2020
- Last Date for submission of Registration forms along with the demand draft (hard copy) – 08.01.2020
- Last Date of Moot Proposition
- Clarification – 11.01.2020
- Last Date for Memorial Submission (Soft Copy) – 19.01.2020
- Last Date for Memorial Submission (Hard Copy) – 25.01.2020
- Registration & Inaugural Ceremony – 14.02.2020
- Researcher’s Test – 14.02.2020
- Preliminary Rounds – 15.02.2020
- Quarter-Final -15.02.2020
- Semi-Final – 16.02.2020
- Final Rounds – 16.02.2020
- Valedictory Ceremony – 16.02.2020
- Prize & Certificate Distribution Ceremony – 16.02.2020
LEGAL BITES IS A PROUD EDUCATION PARTNER FOR THIS EVENT
Accommodation and Food
- Accommodation and Food will be provided during the days of the competition only. In case any team wishes to stay for a longer period of time then accommodation may be arranged by the organiser at the expense of the team provided the same is requested well in advance.
- No accommodation will be provided to Delhi NCR teams.
- The formal registration of all the participating teams will be done on 14.02.2020 at the venue. All the participants are requested to submit their travel plan accordingly.
0120-3819700/702, or mail us at [email protected]
- Ms. Garima Sharma: +91-97170 04767 (Student Advisor)
- Ms. Arpita Sinha: +91-83760 16933 (Convener)
- Ms. Shavi Vats: +91-70427 24925 (Co-Convener)
- Ms. Padamja Sharma: +91-78893 15270 (Secretary)
- Mr. Vishwajeet: +91-94303 46631
- Mr. Kushal: +91-88251 96271
- Mr. Pulkit Goyal: +91-7015009150