Last Updated on by Admin LB
The School of Law, Christ University is conducting its 2 nd National ADR Competition 2017 from 17th -19th February, 2017. The Competition comprises of the following Events: Client Counselling, Negotiation and Mediation, each of which highlights various skills that will set you apart from the rest. From thinking outside the box to making sure everyone gains yet no one loses, each event will test your skills as an advocate of ADR.
- Only bona fide students of law Colleges/Universities pursuing a Three Year/Five Year Degree in law are eligible to participate in the competition. Participation allotments shall be made on a first-come-first serve basis.
- Only one team representing a College / University can take part in each Event, implying that a maximum of 3 teams shall be permitted to take part in the Competition.
Registration and Accommodation
- The participating teams are required to complete the process of Registration along with payment on or before 26th January, 2017 (11:59 PM) (SOFT COPY submissions). Spot registrations will not be entertained
- The first 20 teams that shall complete the process of Provisional Registration shall be allotted Participant slots in the Competition.
- The Registration fee for every participant is Rs. 1000 and the Accommodation charge is NOT included in the same.
- The Registration Fee is INR 1000 per participant per event.
- The Accommodation Fee is as follows: – INR 2000 (2 nights and 3 days stay for Participants of Client Counselling and Negotiation.) – INR 2500 (2 nights and 3 days stay for Participants of Mediation.)
- Payment must be made ONLY after receiving an acknowledgement mail from the Host University granting Provisional Registration. The Registration Process shall be completed only after submission of HARD COPY of the Registration form inclusive of payment Details to the Host University.
For Rules & Regulations Click Here