2nd National Article Writing Competition, 2022 | Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow
Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is inviting registrations for 2nd National Article Writing Competition, 2022 before 20th March, 2022. About the University The University of Lucknow was established in 1867 and is one of India’s oldest government-owned higher education institutions. It is affiliated with University Grants Commission (UGC); the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), the Association of… Read More »
Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is inviting registrations for 2nd National Article Writing Competition, 2022 before 20th March, 2022.
About the University
The University of Lucknow was established in 1867 and is one of India’s oldest government-owned higher education institutions. It is affiliated with University Grants Commission (UGC); the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), and Distance Education Council (DEC).
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow has been a pioneering legal institution in India. It was founded in 1921 by three instructors. Mr. Jag Mohan Nath Chak was the first Head and Dean, moreover Prof. R.U. Singh was the true architect, who structured teaching and research at the faculty in a methodical manner with considerable fervour and enthusiasm. He served as the Dean of the Faculty of Law until 1956 and established the Faculty of Law, Delhi University in addition to the Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University. He holds the distinction of having authored Nepal’s Constitution. With the efforts of these brilliant minds, the Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow has gained immense heights.
About Legal Aid Centre
Legal Aid Centre established at Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is inspired by the determination to promote ‘EQUAL ACCESS TO JUSTICE’, and seeks to promote legal literacy, provide free legal service, create socially responsible citizens, and facilitate access to justice to the marginalized and deprived classes of the society. The workings of the Legal Aid Centre are in collaboration with District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Lucknow as well as other Social Institutions and NGOs based in Lucknow. The Legal Aid Centre’s awareness activities serve as catalysts for people with minimal legal understanding. Currently, centre is serving under the guidance of Dr. Ashish Kumar Srivastava and has been successful in achieving many of its endeavours.
About 2nd National Article Writing Competition
Legal Aid Centre, at the Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is organizing its Second National Article Writing Competition 2022. In 2019, the centre successfully held its first competition; this year, the centre is taking steps with an aim of creating awareness regarding marital rape and the encompassing difficulties.In an effort to promote the enthusiasm of young students, to come up with fresh ideas and solutions to understand contemporary legal disputes, the broad theme of the competition is reserved to social issue of marital rape in India which surrounds our nation.
Student pursuing any undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline, from a recognised University/ College of India.
Marital Rape: An Unaddressed Stigma / वैवाहिक बलात्कार: एक अनसुना कलंक
- Constitutional Safeguards against marital rape / वैवाहिक बलात्कार के खिलाफ संवैधानिक सुरक्षा उपाय
- Status of safeguards for women in Indian society/ भारतीय समाज में महिलाओं के लिए सुरक्षा उपायों की स्थिति
- There is no registration fee to participate in the competition.
- Students can register themselves by filling the Google Form by clicking on the given link.
Registration Form: Click Here
- The Article must be in either English or Hindi language and the submission shall be in PDF format
- Co-authorship is allowed however is subject to a maximum of two authors. Submission of the co-authored article is to be done once only by either of the authors.
- The word limit of the article should be 2000-2700 words, excluding footnotes.
- The submission should be original, unpublished, and not under review with any similar platform. The submissions can have 15% plagiarism.
- Main Body: Font- Times New Roman (English) or Devanagari (Hindi), Font Size- 12, Line Spacing- 1.5, and Alignment- Justified.
- Footnotes: Font- Time New Roman (English) or Devanagari (Hindi), Font Size- 10, Line Spacing- 1.5, and Alignment- Justified.
Participants are required to fill following Google Form with the subject title ‘Topic of Article_Submission’.
Google Form Link: Click Here
- The Top 3 articles will be published on Jus Corpus and a publication certificate will be provided to the authors.
- The Winner will get a criminal manual at their address.
- Internship Opportunity at Jus Corpus for Top 5
- E-certificates of participation will be awarded to all participants who submit a valid submission in accordance with the Submission Guidelines outlined above.
Link to Brochure: Click Here
- Registration Deadline: 20th March, 2022 (11:59 PM)
- Submission Deadline: 30th March, 2022 (11:59 PM)
- Saurabh Rathore: +91 81277 22768
- Ashutosh Verma: +91 63946 28303
Submitted By: Organising Committee