ABOUT THE COMPETITION
With an objective to enhance the writing talents of young budding professionals, Legge Rhythms are coming up with the 2nd National Essay Writing Competition 2017.
“Effect of Legislative Changes on the Socio-Economic and Judicial
The scenario of India- Regressive or Progressive.”
- Cyber Security Laws in India
- Freedom of Speech and Sedition Laws in India.
- Need for stronger Intellectual Property Rights
- Uniform Civil Code- An unborn child
- Reforms by NDA government- GST, Demonetization, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Beef
Ban, Anti Romeo Squad etc.
- Triple Talaq- Legitimacy
- Is Judiciary exceeding its power by exercising legislative powers?
Or any topic related to the theme or sub-themes
- The competition is open to all undergraduate and post graduates of law and allied
- Only original articles must be submitted. Plagiarism would lead to disqualification.
- The essay should be written in English.
- Word Limit- Not more than 3000 words. (exclusive of footnotes)
- The essay must be type written
o Headings – Font Size 16, BOLD
o Sub Headings- Font Size 14, BOLD ITALIC
o Content- Font Size 12
o Font- Times New Roman
o Line Spacing- 1.5
o Citation- Blue Book 19th Ed.
o Margins- 2” on each side
- End notes are not allowed.
- Submissions should be made in .doc or .pdf format only
- Co-authorship is permitted up to 2 authors
- Submissions to be made on firstname.lastname@example.org
- No mark of identification should be made at the time of submissions.
Any student in their undergraduate or postgraduate courses can make submissions for this competition.
- 30th May 2017- Last Date of Online Registration and Payment of Fees
- 15th June 2017 – Last Date of Submission
- 30th JUNE 2017- Result Announcement
200 INR per author. 150 INR per author in case of co-authorship. (300 for 2 participants)
- BANK ACCOUNT TRANSFERS
A/C HOLDER NAME: Devika Gupta
A/C NUMBER: 33954723770
BANK AND BRANCH: State Bank of India, Vishnupuri Branch, Kanpur, U.P.- 208002
- A/C HOLDER NAME: Navdisha Sehgal
A/C NUMBER: 1946000100176540
BANK AND BRANCH: Punjab National Bank, Nagori Gate, Hisar, Haryana- 125001
+919752146611 OR +918435983045
- 1ST Prize- 1300 INR+ Certificate + LR Voucher
- 2ND Prize- 1100 INR + Certificate + LR Voucher
- 3RD Prize- 900 INR + Certificate + LR Voucher
- Consolation Prizes- 3 Students- LR Voucher
- Top 10 participants get online internship under Legge Rhythms
- Participation Certificates for all the participants. (E-Certificates)
FOR QUERIES CONTACT
- Litson K Stephen- +918435983045, +919752146611
- Navdisha Sehgal- +919958275324