Last Updated on by Admin LB
Department of Law, PIMR, Indore is organising 2nd National Workshop on Memorial Writing on 27th and 28th August 2021 via online mode.
About Department of Law, PIMR
Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore is a well established premier Law School of Madhya Pradesh that enjoys autonomous status conferred by UGC. The Institute has also been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Centre (NAAC) and has received NAAC ‘A++’ Grade Accreditation by UGC in 2009 and further reaccredited with Grade “A” in 2014. Our Law programs have been approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi since 2015.
About the Workshop
- Department of Law is organizing the 2nd National Workshop on Memorial Writing on 27th and 28th August 2021 via online mode. A step-by-step approach to reading moot problems, researching, drafting written submissions, and preparing for oral arguments.
- This workshop is aimed at equipping students to prepare their written arguments by working out the right answer to a complex problem, reducing it to its simplest form.
- Making students prepare and restate the facts in an effective manner from the point of view of the side for whom the Memorial is being presented.
- To learn the basics of research understanding of documents such as judgments and no statutes and rules that are to be relied upon. To present the argument through written submission in a standardized form.
About the Resource Person
The resource person for the workshop is Ms. Molshree Shrivastava (Alumna NLSIU, Bangalore), Senior Consultant, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Bangalore. She has represented her law school in various International and National Moot Court Competitions with trophies in her name.
The workshop is open with limited seats for all students pursuing law courses and certificate will be awarded on completion of the workshop.
Registration Fees and Process
- Fees: Rs. 299 (Indian Nationals) and Rs. 499 (For Others)
- Payment accepted via: [email protected], [email protected]
- Limited Seats available
- Registration opens: 1st August 2021
- Registration closes: 20th August 2021
- Register via google form link given below.
Link for registration:
- Faculty Convener: Prof. Navrati Dongre – +91 9113926750
- Faculty Co-Convener: Prof. Aishwarya Naik- +91 8269881085
- Prof. Jalaj Sarmandal: +91 8463862126
- Student Convener: Kshitij Rajpurohit- +91 9691563032
- Gaurangi Kushwah: +91 8717963936
Other Contact Details: +91 96919 07436, +91 99079 50550, +91 99263 23452, +91 89621 02055, +91 96912 23022, +91 62660 40025, +91 89894 20944, +91 91793 70815
Reported By: Kshitij Rajpurohit