2nd NLIU LAC PIL Drafting Competition | 26th of November 2021
2nd NLIU LAC PIL Drafting Competition will be organised by the NLIU-LAC in collaboration with the Dept. of public relations of the M.P. government (‘Jan Sampark’) & the Committee for Legal Aid to Poor (‘CLAP’) on Constitution Day i.e., 26th of November 2021. The rules of the competition are: Eligibility The competition shall be open for the students… Read More »
2nd NLIU LAC PIL Drafting Competition will be organised by the NLIU-LAC in collaboration with the Dept. of public relations of the M.P. government (‘Jan Sampark’) & the Committee for Legal Aid to Poor (‘CLAP’) on Constitution Day i.e., 26th of November 2021. The rules of the competition are:
- The competition shall be open for the students currently pursuing their bachelor’s degree in law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. course or 5-Year LL.B. course from any recognized university/college in India.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- “Individual Participation” as well as “Participation in a team of two” is allowed.
- Participants from two different universities may also form a team.
- The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in extenuating circumstances and only with permission of the Organizer.
- The participating teams can register themselves by filling this Registration Form: Click Here
- The participation fee is Rs. 100 for one team.
- The participants have to pay the registration fee in the manner hereinafter provided.
- The payment screenshot must be attached to the registration form.
- After the successful registration, each participant or team shall be allotted a unique team code for further references.
- The last day to register for the competition is 16th November 2021.
- Subsequent to filling the registration form, payment of rupees 100 as registration fee has to be made to the number “7017854012” with any UPI App (Paytm/ Google pay etc.)
- If you are facing any problem in making the payment, kindly email us at “[email protected]” so that we could suggest some other methods for your convenience.
- All the queries and clarifications must be sent to the official mail ID of the organizers i.e. “[email protected]” and the subject of the mail must read as “PIL COMPETITION QUERY”.
- No query without the subject “PIL COMPETITION QUERY” would be entertained.
- The last day to raise a query is 18th November 2021.
- Only queries sent through mail shall be entertained.
Topic of PIL
The participants may submit a PIL draft on any issue of contemporary relevance that they deem fit.
Submission of PIL Drafts
- Each Participating Team must submit ONE PIL draft.
- If a participant/team wishes to submit any annexure to support his/her arguments contained in the Draft [for instance Reports, Commentaries, News Clippings, Pictures, etc.] a compendium of
all the relevant annexures must be prepared and should be sent along with the memorial.
- All PIL drafts must be sent to the email address: [email protected] till 20th November 2021 midnight with the Subject of the email as “PIL Draft, Team Code”.
- Any submission made after the deadline will not be considered for evaluation and will result in the cancellation of candidature as well as forfeiture of the registration fee.
- Any submission with any name reference of the participant will be disqualified.
- Substantial Plagiarism shall amount to disqualification; therefore, the Participants must not submit plagiarised content (as the Drafts will be put through ‘Turnitin’). In case the draft of two or more participants/teams is found “substantially similar” to each other, both the participants/teams shall be disqualified.
Email: [email protected]
Brochure – Click Here