Last Updated :
2nd SLS Pune International Trial Advocacy Competition,2017
This competition shall be open to all students actively enrolled in Bachelor and Masters Programmes of Law. Exchange students may participate on behalf of their host university.
1. The maximum number of participants per team shall be restricted to 3 wherein all 3 can be Speakers. A team may also consist of only 2 Speakers. Only the Participant who is a Speaker in all the three Preliminary Rounds shall be eligible for the award of the Best Speaker.
2. The identity of the team [name of the Law College / School / University] must not be disclosed to the Judges as well as to the other Participating Teams. Any such disclosure shall lead to disqualification under Rule 10.
3. No Team Coach or Assistant or any other person shall be accompanying the Team which shall strictly comprise of the specific registered participants.
However, if any request is made and the Administrators deem fit and reasonable, they may allow such person subject to the expenditure borne by the person accompanying the team.
For Queries regarding the Compromis
1. All queries and clarifications regarding the competition compromis must be mailed to the Administrators on [email protected] with the subject as “Clarifications: Symbiosis Law School, Pune – International Criminal Trial Advocacy Competition, 2017”, latest by February 09, 2017 (Thursday).
2. A list of all the clarifications, if any, will be mailed to all the participating teams by February 15, 2017 (Wednesday).
Dr. Atmaram Shelke, Assistant Professor, SLS Pune
Postal Address: Symbiosis Campus, Opp. Pune International Airport, VIP Road, Viman Nagar, Pune – 411014
Email ID: [email protected]
Mr. Kartik Arora, Convenor, SLSP – Student Bar Association: +91-77679-86646
Mr. Aneesh Sadhwani, Student Coordinator, National Moots & Trial Advocacy, SLSP – Student Bar Association: +91 787-55-710-73
Rules and Regulation