About the Competition
IMS Law College is organizing the 3rd Online Judgment Writing Competition.
About IMS Law College
IMS Law College is a law school located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The college is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University and recognized by the Bar Council of India. It was established in 2004.
- The event shall be an online event.
- The participants must register individually. The registration shall be done by filling up a Google form. Link is given at the end of this file.
- The participants who register for the event shall be provided with a Unique Registration Code which shall be used for all further communication and submission of the write-up.
- The participants shall not disclose their identity in any form. IMS Law College, Noida shall communicate the assigned code on the mail IDs mentioned by the participants after the completion of the registration process.
- Word Limit: Minimum- 1500 words (excluding footnotes); Maximum- 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
Last Date of Registration
The last date for submission of the write-up is on 12th April 2021.
The results shall be declared and intimation shall be made to the prize winners through their mentioned mail-id.
INR 150 per participant.
Please note that it is mandatory to attach a scanned copy of the transaction receipt or a screenshot of the same [The file shall be attached with the details in the Google form].
- Name of the Account Holder: IMS Law College, Noida
- Account Number: 9170200057451647
- Bank: Axis Bank Branch: Sec 2, Noida
- IFSC: UTIB0000723.
You can also pay through Paytm: Go to Paytm – search for Education Fees – Select IMS Noida- Select Law College- Register and upload your snapshot.
- First Prize: Rs 1500/-
- Second Prize: Rs 1000/-
- Certificates will be given to the Participants
- Vikalp Srivastava: +91-96500 77577
- Shruti Srivastava: +91-81749 08333
Reported by: Ms. Shruti Srivastava
Adjunct Faculty, IMS Law College, Noida